Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So i played the game a couple of hours now and i dont know what to think. Tried both ways now - Love / Submission - and it kinda feels like Submission is hardmode since they either dont do thinks at all or constantly complain about about low Love points. I mean Emma and Kelly. Although i dont know what happens if i just let the Lovepoints drop to 0. Didnt test it. Plus it feels like its much harder to get Submission.

Another thing is, do i get it correctly that MC in both ways just want to fuck everything? Sub hes just plain bold and doesnt hide it while with Love hes sweettalking the girls into everything?
Submissive: "I want to fuck you, bend over!"
Love: "You are so cute and i think a dick in your ass would look nice on you"

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any informations about expected release date of next update ?? (Already skipped last b.s couple of updates)

Reactions: Skunn4r

YourNameIfYouWish

Apr 12, 2020
Hey, I do you do the threesome part?
Once Emma and Kelly have stripped and danced for you in front of the TV a few times, watch TV with them together. Try grope them both at the same time. From there, just keep moving forward. They both need to get over their shyness first. Try stripping Emma in the kitchen too.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
This is a potentially stupid question but does the 'deluxe' version of this game get posted here? I can access a couple of situations that say "if you were a patreon your version would let you do bonus stuff here".

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Do I need to rise both love and submission of girls or can I raise only one of them?
I'm asking because most of the times I raise one, the other lowers.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Do I need to rise both love and submission of girls or can I raise only one of them?
I'm asking because most of the times I raise one, the other lowers.
Focus on raising one but don't let the other drop too low (very low love can lead to a bad end early on, e.g, so even if you're going for submission, chuck 'em a gift now and then to keep their spirits up). Around the mid-game you'll have more effective ways of raising the stat you'd ignored thus far.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Focus on raising one but don't let the other drop too low (very low love can lead to a bad end early on, e.g, so even if you're going for submission, chuck 'em a gift now and then to keep their spirits up). Around the mid-game you'll have more effective ways of raising the stat you'd ignored thus far.
thank you for replying(y)

Reactions: gregers
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes