Astriedax

May 15, 2017
See my post
That's nice, certainly made it better, however, there are still a couple of issues.
- The intro/prologue must be remade.
- In conversations, there's no "we can't ... because you're my son/brother," which was partially solved with the incest mod.

This game needs some incest love.

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
In Mac version cheat mode works fine (0.36 version) but Elite mode is weird. It's possible to activate it typing v_patron = 0 in console and then using spells as sexykitten or sexymaid, next day mother and daughter come and complain for the outfit they are wearing ... but the outfit is graphically the same ! Only in the kitchen when the mother is cooking we can see her back with her sexy outfit then when she turns she comes back to normality ?

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
the elite mod is to turn the game into the elite version, or its the mod FOR the elite version? :unsure:
because tried it on the download in OP and I still get the "blah blah blah get elite version" when I try to use the closet at night, so just wanted to be sure

Mr. Mir

Nov 18, 2020
How do I get pass the girls guarding the Portal???

I have tried all the answers and never gotten by them..... :cautious:

Anyone who can help??

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
the elite mod is to turn the game into the elite version, or its the mod FOR the elite version? :unsure:
because tried it on the download in OP and I still get the "blah blah blah get elite version" when I try to use the closet at night, so just wanted to be sure
It turns the game into the Elite Version. Use also my cheat mod and check if it recognised like Elite Version or Regular Version.
This could happen when you have loaded a saved game from Regular Version. Don't worry, change location in the game until it recognised like Elite.

Last edited:

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
It turns the game into the Elite Version. Use also my cheat mod and check if it recognised like Elite Version or Regular Version.
This could happen when you have loaded a saved game from Regular Version. Don't worry, change location in the game until it recognised like Elite.
nope, even started again from 0, still get that message whenever I try using the stun spell or click on the closet

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
nope, even started again from 0, still get that message whenever I try using the stun spell or click on the closet
Are you running the game in Windows?
Mmmm, watch my video here:

SiDdhant1999

Dec 28, 2020
th
It is easy. just upload the save file, change the required values, download it & place it on the save file location
thank you
but values im suppose to change can you send a screen shot or something of the values i have to change

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
What has changed at all with ver 36?
The Infirmiere bug is still present (only one chick could be healed)

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes