Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Lust and Power [v0.36] [Lurking Hedgehog] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.58 GB

Compressed PC Size: 158.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 144.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Has anything been added to the game since the last time i played it over a year ago?

Obliterous

Jan 14, 2018
Interesting error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1428, in script
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "K:\renpy\Lust_and_Power-0.36-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "K:\renpy\Lust_and_Power-0.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
    game.context().run(node)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1428, in script
  File "K:\renpy\Lust_and_Power-0.36-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Reactions: Paapi

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
In the description of the game is "mom and sister". Is the incest content back or not?
Activate console in renpy\common 000console.rpy
Changing False to True
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False. Using notepad ++ or notepad
config.console = False (change to True)

Unren does not work as it has cheat blocker in the game
Bring up console in game using shift and the letter o pushed at same time type below commands

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
the logo of the cheat dont shows have copyed him to the game folder but noting the cheat mod dont work any hint how to solve that?

Last edited:

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
the logo of the cheat dont shows have copyed him to the game folder but noting the cheat mod dont work any hint how to solve that?
Are you sure that you copy dgn.rpa in the right folder?
Es: c:\Lust_and_Power-0.36-pc\game\dgn.rpa

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Download the files attachment : Mega
Good going, you just resent the same file that is on the front of the page. And I too am having a problems with getting that to work even though as you can see, the file is in the folder it said to put it in. 1609387599661.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.3 for Lust and Power V0.36 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
+ 3 new scenes in Cherry's hut. Now you can make her take off the top of her nightgown, touch her breasts and touch her butt.

---> Elite Mod for v0.35/0.36 <---

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 962739

View attachment 962740

As you could see by my post, I put this in the game folder like you said...
Good going, you just resent the same file that is on the front of the page. And I too am having a problems with getting that to work even though as you can see, the file is in the folder it said to put it in. View attachment 964106
Why am I not getting the cheat opposition?

OK, I figured out what I did wrong, the Mega, it seems that is the old one, which doesn't work. Downloaded the one from Attachments and it did the job.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
My guess is, you did the same thing I did, downloaded the one from Mega. That's the old patch I think, the one from Attachments is what you need.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
My guess is, you did the same thing I did, downloaded the one from Mega. That's the old patch I think, the one from Attachments is what you need.
The post you're referring to has two "mods" attached to it. One is the mega link to the elite content rpa. The other is his own cheat mod, which is the attachment.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes