Hobo69

Dec 29, 2018
I keep following this game in hopes of one day seeing in the changelogs/dev notes: Dev finally grew a pair; Mom and Sis roles have been restore.

Alas, that day will probably never come.
When it's finished it's much more feasible for him or a third party to release a mod or version to restore those roles. And it's not about balls, it's about keeping the income. Not a small part of the reason to develop this at all.

buff

May 29, 2017
You're right, this would be 2 1/2 fulltime jobs for a lower middle class family living in rural Russia.
OK, that's a fair criticism. I wasn't thinking of that, I was basing it on the parts of the world I'm more familiar with. That being said, I think my point stands.

buff

May 29, 2017
Can we please drop this subject, we are only interested in the game, not where he lives, how old he is, how many kids he may or may not have, so please drop it, it nerves completely.
Yeah, you're right. I'll make one more point, then I promise to shut up on this topic. (If someone else wants the last word, take it.)

I *do* support this guy on Patreon at a (low) level I find reasonable for what I get, and I don't want to see the game dropped. So I do feel like I have a vested interest in discouraging people from trying to actually *reduce* the Patreon support that LH gets. I know the intent is good-- "maybe if people drop support he'll feel pressured to work harder"-- but I've never really seen that work. A half-assed Dev generally quits a project when the revenue dwindles too far, and I don't want that to happen.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
When it's finished it's much more feasible for him or a third party to release a mod or version to restore those roles. And it's not about balls, it's about keeping the income. Not a small part of the reason to develop this at all.
I respectfully disagree. From what we see with other patreons, if there is a will, there is a way. This dev just gave up on it and rewrote the entire intro. And you're right that all we have left to hope for is a community hack eventually.

LongDong3000

Nov 19, 2020
Can anyone help me? I wonder if I can go any further at this point (do i have a bug or is it the stage of developement?)
Cherry: I have learned everything about hypnosis. One button ist still "locked" - i can´t unlock it (right next to "learn hypnosis").
Policestation: recruited 30 biter demons....
Strip club: unlocked the competition
Roxie: 100% love and 100% submission. Reputation among wargirls: 100%

G315t

Dec 4, 2019
This game is far from fishished. I played it a few Versions back and was a Patreon supporter, but the development goes too slow which is sad. Ok, they have to paint many pictures and so on, but the focus is not on story progression, so its extra slow.

I suggest to check back in end of 2021

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
2 questions. 1. The girl in the barricaded house how do I prove to her I can kill demons? 2. The blonde girl with the bricks how do I get her to bend the knee without stealing her clothes or fighting her and losing love basically to rephrase how do I get her to bend the knee while keeping all existing love points?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
2 questions. 1. The girl in the barricaded house how do I prove to her I can kill demons? 2. The blonde girl with the bricks how do I get her to bend the knee without stealing her clothes or fighting her and losing love basically to rephrase how do I get her to bend the knee while keeping all existing love points?
1-give her any demon heart (after learning magic from demon cop)

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.3 for Lust and Power V0.36 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
+ 3 new scenes in Cherry's hut. Now you can make her take off the top of her nightgown, touch her breasts and touch her butt.

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

DgN-1.jpg

DgN-2.jpg

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How far can you go with the random chicks who you can save in public? Is stripping the furthest the news station has forced the blonde reporter to do?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes