Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Lust and Power V0.35 - Regular Version (Android)

Important info: if you have some pirate version save files and want to continue using them in my version on android, you should know that save files are stored in the following folder: Android\data\com.org.androidset\files\saves\...

Changelog:

- we added +1 Lisa's scene in the bathroom, which consists of 4 animated stages. Lisa washes various parts of main character's body and gives him a handjob in the end.

- we added + 2 animated scenes Lisa's room. Now the player can touch Lisa's pussy or watch her playing with her pussy.

- we added the progress bar to the part where the main character is sleeping in his room. It's a part of the game where the code still needs some optimization, and the game slows down a bit during this part, so this bar will help players to understand that the game didn't crash but executing the code at the moment (especially helpful on android devices).

- there was a problem with the game showing "the infinite loop" error on slow android devices in that part where the main character is sleeping. As far as I can judge using my own device, this error was successfully fixed in this update.

gingdev

Apr 3, 2020
Lust and Power V0.35 - Regular Version (Android)

Important info: if you have some pirate version save files and want to continue using them in my version on android, you should know that save files are stored in the following folder: Android\data\com.org.androidset\files\saves\...

Changelog:

- we added +1 Lisa's scene in the bathroom, which consists of 4 animated stages. Lisa washes various parts of main character's body and gives him a handjob in the end.

- we added + 2 animated scenes Lisa's room. Now the player can touch Lisa's pussy or watch her playing with her pussy.

- we added the progress bar to the part where the main character is sleeping in his room. It's a part of the game where the code still needs some optimization, and the game slows down a bit during this part, so this bar will help players to understand that the game didn't crash but executing the code at the moment (especially helpful on android devices).

- there was a problem with the game showing "the infinite loop" error on slow android devices in that part where the main character is sleeping. As far as I can judge using my own device, this error was successfully fixed in this update.

Can you reduce its size to below 200mb? Please :(

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
not to start anything but its funny seeing this as i was just commenting on another game yesterday
devs starting games after games after games with NONE complete and sooner or later end up abandoned OR ONHOLD
my my my not to say see as i told ya so but see for yourself https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dark-prince-v1-5-lurking-hedgehog.2069/ i bet he starts another?
You do know that this game is being "developed" at a snails pace for over 3 years now right ? And he has no other games since starting this ?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You do know that this game is being "developed" at a snails pace for over 3 years now right ? And he has no other games since starting this ?
yeah i know and theres many other devs doing the same shit be nice to see them complete shit instead leaving tons of unfinished games just such a waste so sad to see all the time too
suppose its kind of funny seeing history repeating itself

Reactions: Steffane

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
welcome the capitalism and greed,where getting $$$ while doing nothing is a dream come true.
if game isnt hard to do and it's not even near finish at the 2-3 year* mark,then it's a milkware without a single doubt.

*implying you have 1K+ income from it AKA IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Last edited:

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
what this have to do with the game ? you could post this idk...warhammer forums no difference.

what for ? to see that this is still the same game ?
He means that the Dev removed a ton of content. He has been slowly been adding scenes back and calling them updates. I just downloaded to see if anything has actually been added.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
BAHAHA! Wow this update is a slight reskin/tracing of what the other characters are already doing in the shower.

I donate to other developers from seeing their work on this site, because the quality of their work and the content they make is worth supporting. This dude will 100% never see a dime from me, he has been on a rapid decline since about 4 months after he launched this new version of the same story.

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Caught a fatal exeception using cheat mod.. View attachment 931375
Mmm, you get an exception in intro_part3.rpy file (couldn't find file 'images/stuff/panel.png'). My mod doesn't use that image and there are not references of my mod in the traceback. Chat mod overrides only new_relations.rpy file and the rest are untouched.
Could you describe in detail what you did before get that exception?

ningawater

Mar 13, 2019
Idky i cant unlock kelly or emma scene at all with the cheat mod even though their sub and lp are alr max but for the rest I can. Is there a way to solve this?

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Does anyone know the correct answers to the questions of roxxie(the captain of the girl squad)?

Last edited:

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
When I have I have the mod in the game folder it starts with the exception. So I moved the mod started the game, saved then put the mod back, loaded game exception happened straight away

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes