Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Clicking on Roxie creates a crash. View attachment 899577
Mmm, Why Emma is nude? With my cheat mod v2.0 it's ok. There is a spell for Roxie? Try it without DS mod and send a feeback here. If anyone have new Elite version (0.34) pm me and i'll build a new add-on... My Elite mod is based on 0.33b version.

Update: there isn't a spell for Roxie... i think that this issue is due to DS mod. Please try to uninstall it and send your feedback, thx :)

Last edited:

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
Mmm, Why Emma is nude? With my cheat mod v2.0 it's ok. There is a spell for Roxie? Try it without DS mod and send a feeback here. If anyone have new Elite version (0.34) pm me and i'll build a new add-on... My Elite mod is based on 0.33b version.

Update: there isn't a spell for Roxie... i think that this issue is due to DS mod. Please try to uninstall it and send your feedback, thx :)
Why is she nude? I dont know. There is no spell for Roxie its just when you click on her icon to see her status you get the crash with mod is installed. Removed the mod and everything is fine and Emma is not nude anymore. 1.jpg

Reactions: Terrazero

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Cheat Mod v2.1 for Lust and Power V0.34

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed.
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

DgN-1.jpg

DgN-2.jpg

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
Please do sth cheat mod doesn't work for 0.34v I tried alot but it doesn't work
Normally without cheat mod I can play nice without errors but when I install cheat and start the game or load game a white screen with alot of codes appears

Please reply soon

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
Please do sth cheat mod doesn't work for 0.34v I tried alot but it doesn't work
Normally without cheat mod I can play nice without errors but when I install cheat and start the game or load game a white screen with alot of codes appears

Please reply soon
Have you applied the above cheat mod? I've tried it and it is working fine so far for me.

Reactions: IPsycho

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so how do you progress with jessica? i tried going for a love route, does she only join with submission?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
*** Elite Mod for 0.34 ***

Home:

Copy elite.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

About special spells:
Emma: sexymaid | Kelly: sexykitten | Jessica: sexybitch | Lisa: sexyoffice | - Type normal to remove it.

Enjoy.

Download:
Mega - Elite Mod

ps: please send here your feedbacks... :)
where is Jessica and Lisa wardrobe?

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Cheat Mod v2.2 for Lust and Power V0.35

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

DgN-1.jpg

DgN-2.jpg

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Lust and Power V0.35 - Regular Version (Windows)

Important info: if you have some pirate version save files and want to continue using them in my version on android, you should know that save files are stored in the following folder: Android\data\com.org.androidset\files\saves\...

Changelog:

- we added +1 Lisa's scene in the bathroom, which consists of 4 animated stages. Lisa washes various parts of main character's body and gives him a handjob in the end.

- we added + 2 animated scenes Lisa's room. Now the player can touch Lisa's pussy or watch her playing with her pussy.

- we added the progress bar to the part where the main character is sleeping in his room. It's a part of the game where the code still needs some optimization, and the game slows down a bit during this part, so this bar will help players to understand that the game didn't crash but executing the code at the moment (especially helpful on android devices).

- there was a problem with the game showing "the infinite loop" error on slow android devices in that part where the main character is sleeping. As far as I can judge using my own device, this error was successfully fixed in this update.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes