Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Nope there is no option for her to teach me anything other than the smoke potion recipe.
If you are talking abut "investing" 50 gold then what amount? because i'm certain iv'e given her over 800 by now.

In the talk section there are 2 locked option, one was the smoke potion recipe for 200 gold then other remains locked.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Mod? As far as i know i am not using any mod, just downloaded from page 1, maybe the option unlocks after i complete a certain mission?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Nope there is no option for her to teach me anything other than the smoke potion recipe.
If you are talking abut "investing" 50 gold then what amount? because i'm certain iv'e given her over 800 by now.

In the talk section there are 2 locked option, one was the smoke potion recipe for 200 gold then other remains locked.
Looks like the love potion

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
what happens if i recruitment the demons
When you recruit the yellow ones, the policemen, they won't attack you any more, in fact they bring you gifts, such as ;food, wine, batteries, etc. I think the plot is to make up your own little demon army to fight for you.

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Another bug in Jessica scene (train, undress and sex):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'jes_s0_refuse'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "d:/App/Games/Lust_and_Power-0.34-pc/_town/_jes_ambush/jes_2_butt.rpyc", line 322, in script call
  File "D:\App\Games\Lust_and_Power-0.34-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1322, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "d:/App/Games/Lust_and_Power-0.34-pc/_town/_jes_ambush/jes_2_butt.rpyc", line 322, in script call
  File "D:\App\Games\Lust_and_Power-0.34-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'jes_s0_refuse'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.34

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Cheat Mod v2.0 for Lust and Power V0.34

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

About special spells:
When you try to use special spell and you get the message "To use this spell on XXX, you may download Elite version of the game from our page..."
Just enter in the cheat screen and exit to unlock it.

Only Elite version has the new clothes, in this version you can only see the default characters' clothes.

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)
z - Enable special spells if you get "To use this spell on XXX, you may download Elite version of the game from our page..."

Save games 100% working...
Please send your feedbacks here, if you want... :)

DgN-1.jpg

DgN-2.jpg

Reactions: abgazil

catlsk9722

Dec 19, 2017
Cheat Mod v2.0 for Lust and Power V0.34

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

About special spells:
When you try to use special spell and you get the message "To use this spell on XXX, you may download Elite version of the game from our page..."
Just enter in the cheat screen and exit to unlock it.

Only Elite version has the new clothes, in this version you can only see the default characters' clothes.

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)
z - Enable special spells if you get "To use this spell on XXX, you may download Elite version of the game from our page..."

Save games 100% working...
Please send your feedbacks here, if you want... :)

View attachment 897133

View attachment 897135
Enable special spells if you get "To use this spell on XXX, you may download Elite version of the game from our page... ????

Reactions: IPsycho

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Enable special spells if you get "To use this spell on XXX, you may download Elite version of the game from our page... ????
I'll publish Elite version mod soon :)
This function makes no sense, i'll remove it in the next version:

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
can anyone help with the smoke potions as im completely lost i have done 4 out of 4 and maxed hypnosis with cherry and when i try talking to her she says shes not in the mood then i leave and she tells the future

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
*** Elite Mod for 0.34 ***

Home:

Copy elite.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

About special spells:
Emma: sexymaid | Kelly: sexykitten | Jessica: sexybitch | Lisa: sexyoffice | - Type normal to remove it.

Enjoy.

Download:

ps: please send here your feedbacks... :)

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
*** Elite Mod for 0.34 ***

Home:

Copy elite.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

About special spells:
Emma: sexymaid | Kelly: sexykitten | Jessica: sexybitch | Lisa: sexyoffice | - Type normal to remove it.

Enjoy.

Download:
Mega - Elite Mod

ps: please send here your feedbacks... :)

Clicking on Roxie creates a crash. 1.jpg

Reactions: Terrazero

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'D.S.Mod_/IMG/r_rox.png'>:
  File "game/_____recent/new_relations.rpy", line 7, in script
    call screen relations2
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'D.S.Mod_/IMG/r_rox.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_____recent/new_relations.rpy", line 7, in script
    call screen relations2
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1081, in render
    st, at)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "H:\Games\Lust & Power 0.34\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'D.S.Mod_/IMG/r_rox.png'.

Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.34

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes