Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Kudos for at least coming up with something original (except for corrupting and banging your sister and mother).

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Someone posted a full change log for 34 it listed several bugs that were fixed.

It showed that theres new content too so all around update.
Wait so there's actually some new content or is just purely bug fixes as the changelog says?

I personally don't count the game over scenes for Lisa and Jessica as new play-worthy content as I don't wanna grind into a 'game over' stage. I love this game and all but the development is too slow, and I have been following it for a long time. Would really have loved to see some progress with Roxie or maybe even Cherry.

Reactions: algirduxx

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Cant open the variable viewer even with the patch, someone knows the variables for Kelly and the rest of the girls? I only found the variables for Emma.

Nov 4, 2018
Wait so there's actually some new content or is just purely bug fixes as the changelog says?

I personally don't count the game over scenes for Lisa and Jessica as new play-worthy content as I don't wanna grind into a 'game over' stage. I love this game and all but the development is too slow, and I have been following it for a long time. Would really have loved to see some progress with Roxie or maybe even Cherry.
I recently played it myself,
There's still "in development" circles for bedroom and shower scenes,
The sister you can fuck her two ways in the bedroom,
The mom only one way but you can eat her out,
The lesbian stuff is new to me as its been a long time since I last played.

As far as new characters idk didn't go that far,
Got bored after I did all the mom sister stuff so I uninstalled it.

Frankcosta04

May 6, 2020
In the changelog it said the Roxie quest bug was fixed. I still see the MC saying only 2 girls were cured. Can somebody confirm?

Frankcosta04

May 6, 2020
Worked for me - 4 health potions = 4 cured girls in infirmary, quest completed
Did you finish the quest in the new version or the old one? I finished it in the previous version so I dunno why it's not working. I don't want to play it from the start. :rolleyes:

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes