rance4747

May 25, 2018
Does the incest is back ? I stopped playing the game when it was removed. It's sad because the game was good.
Yeah, incest option is back. You can assign relatioships with mother/landlady, and everything else will activates from there (kid calls her mom, she asks why the fuck he isnt in college and so on). So far so good, but havent tested long enough to say if incest was restored fully or only partually.

Reactions: Smiruk

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I see the problem.
They changed renpy version so, Deleted, unwatched, and thread ignored
Yes. But with this game I was able to force it by holding down shift key to change the settings. Before that it would even make it to the opening screen.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Been a while since I played and well color me surprised there is less content than before. Well incest option is back so that's good and the new improve your spell as you use them is nice but otherwise it's a set back. Also bugs, a lot. Don't know if it's a feature but after doing a scene once the sis/roomate refuse to do it again and teleport me in my room. The game is grindy as fuck and the reward for the grind are a one time scene?
Also got a bug with a quest here is the log (ps : new game no old save)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'quest item'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_stock/home/myroom/_myroom.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "_stock/home/myroom/_myroom.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "_stock/home/myroom/_myroom.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "_stock/home/myroom/_myroom.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "_stock/home/myroom/events/emma_quest (give).rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'quest item'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Lust and Power 0.40
Mon Oct  4 13:49:11 2021

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
hmm did he add everything that was there before yet? cuz the changelog doesnt say anything about roxie and the hunters

rance4747

May 25, 2018
hmm did he add everything that was there before yet? cuz the changelog doesnt say anything about roxie and the hunters
So far it seems that he just removed most of demon rape, and readed incest. Also, i cant unlock any location aside from first seach area. And most of interactions with girls inside the house are also gone, probably to be revorked with incest in mind. In short. This game has nothing for now.

• Sad
Reactions: Waldo666 and Smiruk

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
So far it seems that he just removed most of demon rape, and readed incest. Also, i cant unlock any location aside from first seach area. And most of interactions with girls inside the house are also gone, probably to be revorked with incest in mind. In short. This game has nothing for now.
Yup, back to square one. Its a brilliant way to stretch out your game development and make more money. He was almost done it seemed and now we are back where we started, so now he has another 4 years of patreon income secured.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Did anyone else has the issue that with "high" love (i.e. 60) and low submission I can't have the girls perform the corruption move twice? They always say no when I ask a repetition, even after days. Should I rise both love and submission?

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Wow, after lasted update, last night i was thought this game is abandoned, and now, it reborn from grave. This is a miracle.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.4 for Lust and Power V0.37 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
3 new scenes with Roxie.

---> Elite Mod for v0.37 <---

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1040070

View attachment 1040071
not work on v0.40

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes