Nov 7, 2017
What's different between Regular and Premium anyway? Just access to the cheat system, guides and wardrobe spells? If there's extra content, I guess I'll wait a bit longer.
v0.40 Premium is for wardrobe spells like v0.37 Premium was.

What about android version
I think he's still working on that version but I'm not sure. Someone was asking the same question on his Patreon page.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, did the update add new sex scenes? the changelog makes it seems like its more QoL and some sofcore stuff.

Necropede

Sep 13, 2017
I am experiencing a bug with the sister/roomate. Everytime i try anything with corruption the games takes me to a random house for looting/fighting demon. Anything i can do to stop this, btw the sister/roomate doesn't really want to do stuff with corruption after first time.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Uh.. Gifting stuff seems broken now? Every time I try to give Kelly chocolates, I get "under construction" but it used to be a working mechanic. Raising affection is a shit ton harder this time it seems.

Epitaph

Jun 7, 2017
I am experiencing a bug with the sister/roomate. Everytime i try anything with corruption the games takes me to a random house for looting/fighting demon. Anything i can do to stop this, btw the sister/roomate doesn't really want to do stuff with corruption after first time.
Yeah same Problem here.. I get teleported to a Random Raid, My Room or even to Main Menu.

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
quick question, did the update add new sex scenes? the changelog makes it seems like its more QoL and some sofcore stuff.
There is less than before, even if you just unpack the rpa.file and look at the actual content, there is less of it. On top of that, it's buggier than the last version since it appears they've chosen to overhaul some things. All and all, not worth downloading, let alone supporting financially.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
This is remake - with changed game mechanics and it have only starting corruption scenes. Realy happy that I saved 0.37 on my PC.
Actually its best to leave link to 0.37 along with 0.40 because 0.40 is more like demo of new game mechanics without sex scenes.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
That's strange I got v0.40 Premium and it works like a charm. I'm playing it right now. v0.40 Regular should work fine. You might have to re-download it and try again. Are you using old saves? That might be why. Old saves won't work with v0.40.
I see the problem.
They changed renpy version so, Deleted, unwatched, and thread ignored

Reactions: keuler

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
The only improvement in the "new" regular version is they added incest option. This should be titled as a REMAKE. There is far less content than before and you can only get to a certain point. Dev started over from scratch and took out all the H scenes. The Developer should make a separate thread for this game, and keep the original as is. I'm baffled that he released this without even catching up the last update. This feels like a first V 0.1 of most games, and has that much content.

goooofy79

Aug 5, 2017
well played Mr. Hedgehog... I have to admit, this businessplan is brilliant.
After almost 4 years you've simple removed 95% of the content and reworked the UI. Now, you have a lot of content for the next years with minimal investment. Well played!

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes