Nov 7, 2017
I have a bad feeling he's still sick or something. I honestly don't know and I know it has been few weeks since we heard anything.

Nov 7, 2017
Dark Lord Nova any update from dev?
Nope (not nova but wanted to play demo aswell and bought one of his tiers)
Dev still silent
Unfortunately there is no news from the dev. I'm still checking their page but nothing yet. I really want a update that's not another demo but an actual update like we had with v0.37. I really got a bad feeling they got really ill, sick but who knows. They said they were terribly ill and they doubt they'll fully recover but that was weeks ago now. Yeah I hate that they have been silent. I don't think it's completely their fault, being silent this long and I know they're not always consistent giving us info or updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImJustCleaning
Nov 7, 2017
Just guessing, but if he's investing 25$ monthly he clearly believes in the Developer and his project, and would probably see wrong sharing the Developers work without his consent.
You guess it right. Yeah I feel it's wrong for me sharing the dev work without their consent since I'm investing some of my money on their project. Sadly I still haven't seen them put out anything new and said they were terribly ill, they wouldn't be able to answer in the nearest 2 days but now it has been a month. Starting to worried something happened to them. Hopefully they turn up soon let us know what has been going on and why they've ben so silent. I might paused my tier/membership eventually if we don't hear anything soon while I'm one of the few here who has been optimistic about the progress on this game. It really be a bummer this become abandoned because I really like this game a lot, along with the illustration, sketches and art of it.

Reactions: ImJustCleaning

pepeluis2021

Jul 20, 2021
I have just started playing this game and I really hope the developer is okay and we have new updates soon. I really liked the game, a good fighting system, a nice story and very good art ...

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
I've been following this game's progress since waaay back; crazy to think it's been almost half a decade.
I hope they're alright. This game went through several stages, and it seemed like last I checked they were following a very consistent update schedule and the game was on the right track towards completion

This long without an update and no news at all just indicates something isn't quite right

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes