Nov 7, 2017
We finally got another update report. Yay! I just knew they were working on it non-stop even if they weren't giving us a frequent news. Lol. Looks like we might finally get a new update version by August 25th and I know some of us are so anxious and impatient for the next update. Lol

August 9 - August 19 report:

During this period we restored 10 hot scenes for Emma and 6 patterns of how Emma refuses or gives consent after you try to repeat unlocked scenes.

I know I was going to tell news more often, but as these scenes were created simultaneously by small parts, there was actually nothing to report about during all those days, and now we finished them today all at once and I immediately post the development news.

Just in case someone is curious - it took me to create 9400 lines of code+text total to make these scenes. One average hot scene usually has from 600 to 900 lines of code/text and as we made many serious changes in the text and code, now I have to create the scenes from nothing again.

Their visual part was also improved a little in some of these scenes.

I'll be attending some family celebration during August 20 - August 21 so no progress these days. On August 22 I'll start to restore the town raids in the game, and it'll take about two days or so. On August 24 I plan to make final tests and on August 25 we have a good chances to release an update so you could see the results of our work.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
我喜欢这个游戏,聊天的内容很有趣也很真实,特别是服从值和爱意值这两个词在现实生活中也是存在的。作者是下了功夫了,很棒。我的英文很差,如果能出一个中文版本就更好了。

I like this game. The content of the chat is very interesting and real, especially the two words obedience value and love value also exist in real life. The author has worked hard, it's great. My English is very poor. It would be better if I could produce a Chinese version.
I totally agree with you on the content being realistic and the author has worked hard on this. They told me would like to finish the remastering of the game as quick as possible but unfortunately, they're doing the coding all by themselves and with their maximum speed of work it takes the whole day for coding a single scene. That explains why they're taking so long with this next update.

pepeluis2021

Jul 20, 2021
What kind of game it is exactly? I cant trust the tags because it says incest (not my thing) but here it says that it is not that anymore. Regards

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Emma/Kelly characters (mom/daughter) lives at the same house, :love:
in which's dungeons MC ancestor's spirit is imprisoned, so this is all
about initial kinship between them; you build relationships over time.
If there was any lewd/inc. patch even, game worked OK w/o it at all.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Pretty disappointing development. Last few updates were very light on new scenes and now 6+ months of waiting... I'm just curious if we will see any visible effects of this long break/rework.

Nov 7, 2017
Pretty disappointing development. Last few updates were very light on new scenes and now 6+ months of waiting... I'm just curious if we will see any visible effects of this long break/rework.
If you seen few of my last posts. Lurking told me would like to finish the remastering of the game as quick as possible but unfortunately, they're doing the coding all by themselves and with their maximum speed of work it takes the whole day for coding a single scene. I think that's why they're taking so long, why it took them over 6 months with this next update. We have a good chance for an update release by tomorrow, so you could see the results on the development. That's what they told me on their page. Well depends how long it takes them. Hopefully we get a release tomorrow or by the end of the week or at least something big.

Mar 9, 2019
hi i have a problem just after massaging roxie is done . and you are in training yard talking . ( i have heard that so many times from girls ) it automatically jumps out to main menu is it a bug or my game file is damaged or im doing something wrong?
thanks
It's a bug you can't really get rid of since this was never fixed.
But it should be fine since it will be mostlikey fixed in this new version coming up today or in a few days.

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah I'm sure the new version will fix that bug since they done sort of a overhaul to the game. I still haven't seen them posted anything yet today. It's unpredictable to know when we get the new version. Lol. I'm sure they're working so hard to get it done with their maximum speed. I'm secretly, sort of working on my own free game myself, using Ren'Py and Honey Select 2 even though I originally wanted to use DAZ 3D but I thought using Honey Select 2 would be easier) as we speak and I can understand coding can take a lot of time. I doubt it will be done by in the next few hours but I think will be done eventually even if it isn't today.

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah I'm sure the new version will fix that bug since they done sort of a overhaul to the game. I still haven't seen them posted anything yet today. It's unpredictable to know when we get the new version. Lol. I'm sure they're working so hard to get it done with their maximum speed. I'm secretly, sort of working on my own free game myself, using Ren'Py and Honey Select 2 even though I originally wanted to use DAZ 3D but I thought using Honey Select 2 would be easier) as we speak and I can understand coding can take a lot of time. I doubt it will be done by in the next few hours but I think will be done eventually even if it isn't today.
if u r going for daz3d i recommend the model of nicole(from the tyrant). idk y but she just too damn good looking.And yes as a computer science guy i am well aware of how frustratingly long coding can take lol

Nov 7, 2017
if u r going for daz3d i recommend the model of nicole(from the tyrant). idk y but she just too damn good looking.And yes as a computer science guy i am well aware of how frustratingly long coding can take lol
Is that the mom? I don't remember which one was Nicole. If she's the mom because I find her the cutest. It has been a while since I've played the Tyrant. I always go for the cutest girls. Lol. I've seen cuter models though. Honestly I don't where to find that model or get some good and free assets, content or necessarily how install them in DAZ 3D. Well I've an account on Render Hub but I don't necessarily know how to get some of them or get them installed. I find some of it confusing. I tried to find some good video tutorials. I might start out with Honey Select 2 first and I found really good character models with mods installed that are almost as good the DAZ 3D models but yeah I hate those other boring models that people mostly used from HS1 or HS2 for their base game. I like the Headmaster but I wish they use better models for the girls. I'm making my game kind of dark and my basic premise for it is where you go around kidnap random beautiful girls off the streets and dark alleys, basically turn them your sex slaves/fuck toys and do whatever you want with them even make them dance for you. Lol. Of course I want to add a little story not just a sandbox and some replay options. And I want to give people an option or choice to strip every girl down naked, take a piece of their clothing off one a time. I feel many games don't give you that option. I'm so glad that Lust and Power sort of gives you that option which is one of my favorite features of the game but of course my other favorite is getting Emma to let you become the man/boss of the house and basically turning the girls into your obedience slaves. Lol

Nov 7, 2017
Nah. Dev has gone silent again. Try waiting two more weeks for Lurking to release a post saying that the update is planned at the end of September.
Just check their page but nothing yet. Again I think it's unpredictable to know when we get it. I wish they got someone else to help them with the coding and really speed up the process. No I don't think they're being necessarily silent. They're working on it. It's just taking them forever because they're doing it all by themselves that's why they're being silent and why they're so behind schedule, releasing it. It only has been a week since they responded to me on their page about their progress. I would offer to help them but their game looks so complex than the one that I'm working on and watching video tutorials on Ren'Py while I'm doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImJustCleaning
Mar 9, 2019
Just check their page but nothing yet. Again I think it's unpredictable to know when we get it. I wish they got someone else to help them with the coding and really speed up the process. No I don't think they're being necessarily silent. They're working on it. It's just taking them forever because they're doing it all by themselves that's why they're being silent and why they're so behind schedule, releasing it. It only has been a week since they responded to me on their page about their progress. I would offer to help them but their game looks so complex than the one that I'm working on and watching video tutorials on Ren'Py while I'm doing it.
I am pretty sure there are people with decent skills in Ren'Py that could help them.

I just don't understand why Lurking isn't getting himself a helper.

Gonna expect the update at the start of Sept. to mid Sept.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
I am pretty sure there are people with decent skills in Ren'Py that could help them.

I just don't understand why Lurking isn't getting himself a helper.

Gonna expect the update at the start of Sept. to mid Sept.
I think he got someone doing the renders and him doing the coding. Yeah I don't understand either why he couldn't get more help, make his job easier and give us the update as soon as possible because many of us have been waiting so long, impatiently over 6 months. Well maybe not me personally even though my patience are starting to reach their boiling point while I've been trying my best to be optimistic about it. Lol. Again I wish I would offer to help but I'm basically a beginner, a newbie with Ren'Py. I mean not all of it looks all that complicated, hard but with a complex game like Lust and Power I wouldn't know where to start even Lab Rats 2 looks many times more complex. Lol

Nov 7, 2017
Any news...????

Even this month ends...(¯―¯٥)
Again just check their page but nothing yet unfortunately. I'm very sure they're still working on it. They're doing the coding by themselves. I thought they would have it ready by now but apparently not. It seems it's taking them longer than they expected or maybe a personal matter came up but who knows, hope that's not the case. I hope they're getting closer to finished it though. I will let everyone know if Lurking puts out something new. I've been checking their page constantly, about every day. I'm one of their subscribers.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes