Mar 9, 2019
Again just check their page but nothing yet unfortunately. I'm very sure they're still working on it. They're doing the coding by themselves. I thought they would have it ready by now but apparently not. It seems it's taking them longer than they expected or maybe a personal matter came up but who knows, hope that's not the case. I hope they're getting closer to finished it though. I will let everyone know if Lurking puts out something new. I've been checking their page constantly, about every day. I'm one of their subscribers.
Even if theres nothing new as of yet

Thanks Nova for keeping us updated most people wouln't help us people who dont have lurkings patreon

Nov 7, 2017
I got some good news and some sad news. The good news is there is a new update and the sad news is Lurking has fallen ill but I really hope he gets a speedy recovery and gets better. I would provide the links to the new demo but I don't want to risk to getting trouble since it's only for subscribed Patrons. I might able to take some screenshots when I get a chance to play it though. I'm downloading it now as I speak.

Lust and Power Update

Hi everyone, here's the update:

I called it "demo2" as it's still not a functional game, here you can visit house rooms, go on raids to the town center, bring food home and corrupt Emma (9 hot scenes with Emma, a scene where Emma admits you the head of the house, and several big and small dialogues were restored in this version).

Don't use save files from the previous demo as we found there critical errors and had to make serious changes in the code, so they won't work in the Demo2.

Believe me, it's worth to play through the intro again as we made there several visual changes and improved some art.
Many functions of the house are marked as 'under construction', but we'll start to restore them in the next update, as well as the Dark Book (which will allow you to upgrade your magic spells) and some Kelly scenes.

And we still didn't restore the option of changing girl's clothes to the sexier ones for $15 patrons. We'll do it in the nearest update too.

Well, this demo2 turned out to be rather grindy because the only way to raise Emma's love or submission are the talks (compliments and etc.) Not very funny yet. We'll add girls' quests in the nearest update too. It'll make the process less boring.
Thanks for supporting us and have fun!

Note: I'm being terribly ill so the nearest 2 days I won't answer any your messages, but I plan to recover at September 4 and read all your messages and answer to them. Well, I doubt I'll fully recover actually, but at least I'll be able to start work and answer messages.

Note2: Please send me any information if you find any bugs.

Nov 7, 2017
Okay I took a lot of screen shots. I don't know if the demo is much worth playing right now because you just basically hunt some demons and talk to Emma and raise her love or submission levels, unlock the options such as getting her to take off her clothes, make her dance, touch her boobs, butt and pussy in her bedroom like you done in the previous versions but at least you get see a new interface, options and dialogue choices even giving Emma a silly nickname (for love, insulting or humiliating her) even use a broom with a kitchen knife attach to it by using duck tape and you still have some of your magic too when you fight the demons. Lol. Many of the new features still haven't been implemented yet and still under construction in the demo and apparently there is a new one in your bedroom even new options in your inventory too but I don't know what they do yet. I don't know if it's just me but I think Emma's bra and panties look a little bit different. Well I hope that Lurking is getting closer completing remastering the game and we get the complete update instead of a demo and where we left off with Roxie in v0.37.

screenshot0033.png screenshot0034.png
screenshot0005.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0029.png

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
Okay I took a lot of screen shots. I don't know if the demo is much worth playing right now because you just basically hunt some demons and talk to Emma and raise her love or submission levels, unlock the options such as getting her to take off her clothes, make her dance, touch her boobs, butt and pussy in her bedroom like you done in the previous versions but at least you get see a new interface, options and dialogue choices even giving Emma a silly nickname (for love, insulting or humiliating her) even use a broom with a kitchen knife attach to it by using duck tape and you still have some of your magic too when you fight the demons. Lol. Many of the new features still haven't been implemented yet and still under construction in the demo and apparently there is a new one in your bedroom even new options in your inventory too but I don't know what they do yet. I don't know if it's just me but I think Emma's bra and panties look a little bit different. Well I hope that Lurking is getting closer completing remastering the game and we get the complete update instead of a demo and where we left off with Roxie in v0.37.

View attachment 1387227 View attachment 1387228
View attachment 1387169 View attachment 1387170 View attachment 1387173 View attachment 1387176 View attachment 1387179 View attachment 1387180 View attachment 1387181 View attachment 1387182 View attachment 1387185 View attachment 1387189 View attachment 1387191 View attachment 1387242 View attachment 1387240 View attachment 1387194 View attachment 1387252 View attachment 1387196
First of all thx for the screenshots.

But what the fck happend to Emma she looks a bit weird. Did they change her model up a bit.

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018

View attachment 1387227 View attachment 1387228
View attachment 1387169 View attachment 1387170 View attachment 1387173 View attachment 1387176 View attachment 1387179 View attachment 1387180 View attachment 1387181 View attachment 1387182 View attachment 1387185 View attachment 1387189 View attachment 1387191 View attachment 1387242 View attachment 1387240 View attachment 1387194 View attachment 1387252 View attachment 1387196
Thanks for sharing, as sceptical as I am I can see that Lurking Hedgehog has been working hard on some quality of life improvements to the game. Hoping we can play it soon its looking good.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks again guys. I hope that Lurking is getting better. I still haven't heard anything since he posted the new demo and said he was terribly ill which has been nearly a week now. While I'm worried he might have something serious like Covid but I hope not. I care about his well being and not just his game. I love that made his game fully original instead of using DAZ or Honey Select models like most of the games here have, since he has been working on it for years now and better than his original game. I saw someone made an suggestion on his page. I like the idea of to be able to change the names of the girls to whatever we want which would personalize the fantasy of the game for the player and increase their enjoyment. I always named the MC Nova and for the Girls probably Lara, Nora, Miranda, Mia, Selina, Rose etc. Of course I love the option in the new demo where I can give them a silly nickname (for love, insult or humiliation purposes). Lol

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks again guys. I hope that Lurking is getting better. I still haven't heard anything since he posted the new demo and said he was terribly ill which has been nearly a week now. While I'm worried he might have something serious like Covid but I hope not. I care about his well being and not just his game. I love that made his game fully original instead of using DAZ or Honey Select models like most of the games here have, since he has been working on it for years now and better than his original game. I saw someone made an suggestion on his page. I like the idea of to be able to change the names of the girls to whatever we want which would personalize the fantasy of the game for the player and increase their enjoyment. I always named the MC Nova and for the Girls probably Lara, Nora, Miranda, Mia, Selina, Rose etc. Of course I love the option in the new demo where I can give them a silly nickname (for love, insult or humiliation purposes). Lol
In your sig, who is the blonde lowering her panties?

Nov 7, 2017
In your sig, who is the blonde lowering her panties?
That's Samantha the news reporter that you see on TV in Lust and Power and if you're wondering the girl on the left of her is one of the girls from The Headmaster and the one on the right is just a random girl from Raptus. Of course the other two are Emma and Jessica from Lust and Power.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes