Nov 7, 2017
I wouldn't say completely a new game except maybe a new interface, options, choices and some new mechanics but the rest of it looks the same from previous updates and honestly it looks much better to me. I'm pretty excited about it.

Mar 9, 2019
I wouldn't say completely a new game except maybe a new interface, options, choices and some new mechanics but the rest of it looks the same from previous updates and honestly it looks much better to me. I'm pretty excited about it.
Yeah ik it just feels like it 'cause of all these changes

This is the first update in a long time that got me really excited

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I tried this actually just other day random-and I see how it could be great but again my two cent critiques.... 1.The Lame ass shoehorned in intro to cover for incest surrender to patreon ha I mean its so retarded would have been better just skipping it honestly. Seems dev is going back to the IC original which totally makes sense as what makes ic games fun is the "lust and power!" its adult GTA shit blackmailing your bitchy sister or corrupting your mom etc. IDK this game felt so hollowed out I stopped playing quickly. Another thing more dialogue during sex scenes really is needed. IDK instead of going backwards I would charge forwards if I was dev and go hard on the Lust and the power. Use a patch or something and i hope this update fixes this stuff because with better dialogue a harder edge to the corruption and restoring the mom and sister this could be great. this comes from 15 minutes of playinf and then cheating to see a sex scene between mc and his (not)sister and was let down. seeing "come"and not "cum" is painful too ha.

Reactions: CAROOOOT
Nov 7, 2017
Can I get walkthrough for this is game
Unfortunately there's no official walkthrough. I don't know if you're playing v0.37. I would be happy give you a complete save if you're stuck even though I have the Patreon version and used cheats. While I would wait for v0.38 to come out because saves after v0.37 won't work. It will force you start over in v0.38 but after this new version and future versions you won't have to start over with a new save at all. I hope someone will make a walkthrough or a walkthrough mod for v0.38 and future versions. Well here's a video walkthrough I found even though it won't help you much with v0.37 but it will help you with the parts that were in v0.34. However it won't help you get through v0.38 since it will be almost like a new game with a new interface, options, choices, some new mechanics and more a backstory of the main character and Olyvia even though the rest of it will look the same.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
T
Unfortunately there's no official walkthrough. I don't know if you're playing v0.37. I would be happy give you a complete save if you're stuck even though I have the Patreon version and used cheats. While I would wait for v0.38 to come out because saves after v0.37 won't work. It will force you start over in v0.38 but after this new version and future versions you won't have to start over with a new save at all. I hope someone will make a walkthrough or a walkthrough mod for v0.38 and future versions. Well here's a video walkthrough I found even though it won't help you much with v0.37 but it will help you with the parts that were in v0.34. However it won't help you get through v0.38 since it will be almost like a new game with a new interface, options, choices, some new mechanics and more a backstory of the main character and Olyvia even though the rest of it will look the same.

Thanks,but how I can meet with girl in forest

Nov 7, 2017
T

Thanks,but how I can meet with girl in forest
Shoot I don't quite remember but I will try help you. It has been a while since I have played v0.37. I think you have to talk to the Demon Hunter, Cherry, Fiddle the Demon and Sharp in the cave in the forest to progress farther if you haven't done any of that yet and you need to search around the forest for a while where you meet a woman follow her then she will lead you to the guards but you will need the smoke potion to distract the guards and step through the crystal portal then it will lead you to Roxie.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Tembak Saya tidak begitu ingat tetapi saya akan mencoba membantu Anda. Sudah lama sejak saya memainkan v0.37. Saya pikir Anda harus berbicara dengan Pemburu Iblis, Cherry, Fiddle the Demon dan Sharp di gua di hutan untuk maju lebih jauh jika Anda belum melakukan semua itu dan Anda perlu mencari di sekitar hutan untuk sementara waktu di mana Anda bertemu seorang wanita ikuti dia maka dia akan membawa Anda ke penjaga tetapi Anda akan membutuhkan ramuan asap untuk mengalihkan perhatian penjaga dan melangkah melalui portal kristal maka itu akan membawa Anda ke Roxie.
[/MENGUTIP]
T

Nov 7, 2017
Still no update... :( Now it's already two weeks since the last information.
Actually it only has been a week since Lurking Hedgehog made his latest update info. I guess you miss my latest post about it. Trust me he's still working on the game. He's just behind. He basically has done an overhaul to the game, took longer than he expected (over three months) and why we don't have a exact date for the next update. My best bet is he will have the next game update done some time this month. I will post something until I see a new update or info on his page. I've been checking on his Patreon page almost every day. I'm pretty anxious too, wondering when will he have it ready. Wish he has an exact date. I'm trying my best to be patient. He said he's going to make frequent reports to keep us informed about what exactly he does. He'll be updating his post on his page from time to time, maybe every two days or so. Who knows he might post something tomorrow.

August 8 report:

We added the option of choosing how you'd like to address to Emma. It's a totally new option. Now you can input any nickname you'd like to call her. It won't change how the other characters call her and it won't change her name in the game interface, but you character will start to call her the way you've chosen.

Moreover, you'll be able to choose the type of this nickname, so the game could define how Emma would react to this nickname. If you want Emma's reaction to be realistic, just choose a proper type. See the screenshot:

After you give Emma a nickname, she'd show her opinion on this from time to time. So, if she falls in love with you, she'd be glad to hear some loving or lewd nickname from you, but if she doesn't like you, she may become angry.

Of course if you want, you can always give her an insulting nickname and define it's type as "common", and that way you won't get any special reaction to this. The choice is up to you.

August 6 - August 7 report:

We restored several options for Emma, adding extended and improved texts and new coding for them. The scenes were tested and they work properly. These options are:

- give compliment to Emma

- give lewd compliment to Emma

- discipline Emma

- make Emma admit you the leader of the house

- leave Emma's bedroom (her reactions)

August 5 report:

Previous versions of the game had no special interface of giving items to girls or using items on girls. We created such interface for the game. The result is on the screenshot below:

August 4 report:

We restored and made some changes into the interface for talking options. Instead of buttons below the screen we made a list of topics marked with small icons, as you can see on the screenshot below:

August 3 report:

This day I was busy with some family tasks, so no progress on the game this day.

Last edited:

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Dark Lord Nova
First, thank you for your answer. :)

Yes, I had already noticed and of course understand that it is a big work to completely recode and redesign a game. I just wanted to get a short update about the development status, since the hope of an upcoming update was made.
It's just unfortunately the impatience, because the preview images already looked really great. :)

So I will continue to wait full of impatience. ;)

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
Dark Lord Nova
First, thank you for your answer. :)

Yes, I had already noticed and of course understand that it is a big work to completely recode and redesign a game. I just wanted to get a short update about the development status, since the hope of an upcoming update was made.
It's just unfortunately the impatience, because the preview images already looked really great. :)

So I will continue to wait full of impatience. ;)
Don't mention it. I totally understand your impatience. I have my limits too. Lol. It would be nice if he have it ready this week but I doubt it. Well we will see. :)

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
I would really like to support this game again but as of yet we have seen nothing, I am not paying for a demo.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I would really like to support this game again but as of yet we have seen nothing, I am not paying for a demo.
This game has been out for years, so much so that it's gone from almost completely text and shitty image based with a different name, to what's here today. I dunno what you mean by demo. 0.37 has been out a few months now, and it has a significant amount of content. Most adult games never enter a "finished" stage, or enter when they're still complete shit. This game is actually fairly polished, and has a fair amount of content- it's about to, hopefully, get even better. Get it free here, try it out.

What about impregnation/pregnancy/breeding/ovulation content?
Will it be added?
Sounds like that's your fetish. Dunno if it'll be added. Maybe, maybe not. Characters have sex, so it's possible, but at the same time, it's pretty clear it's not the main content of the game. If that's the only thing that gets you up in the morning, you might want to check other games- if you like other aspects of this game, maybe you'd have better luck getting that content considered by actually subbing to the creator and asking him about it.

Nov 7, 2017
This game has been out for years, so much so that it's gone from almost completely text and shitty image based with a different name, to what's here today. I dunno what you mean by demo. 0.37 has been out a few months now, and it has a significant amount of content. Most adult games never enter a "finished" stage, or enter when they're still complete shit. This game is actually fairly polished, and has a fair amount of content- it's about to, hopefully, get even better. Get it free here, try it out.
Actually 0.37 has been out more than a few months, more like 5 or 6 months. Well there is sort of a demo for 0.38 but it's more like a tease trailer. And since the demo I posted some new preview images and info which wasn't in the demo at all. 0.38 is like a overhaul, redesigned of the game (while the rest of it looks the same since 0.37) which Lurking Hedgehog has been working on over 3 months now and still working on it obviously, longer than he expected. Other than that you're right this game has been out for 3 years, it has plenty amount of content since 0.37 and other previous versions and it's totally a remake of his original game, the Dark Prince and it's a lot more polished with his own art design and animation. I think the game is looking a lot better and more exciting from the new preview images and info so far I posted. I hope Lurking Hedgehog posts something new this week and August 8 was the last time he posted something.

What about impregnation/pregnancy/breeding/ovulation content?
Will it be added?
Sounds like that's your fetish. Dunno if it'll be added. Maybe, maybe not. Characters have sex, so it's possible, but at the same time, it's pretty clear it's not the main content of the game. If that's the only thing that gets you up in the morning, you might want to check other games- if you like other aspects of this game, maybe you'd have better luck getting that content considered by actually subbing to the creator and asking him about it.
Honestly I wouldn't mind that impregnation/pregnancy/breeding was added into this game. Other than that I totally love the other aspects of this game (harem, blackmail, mind control, corruption, spanking etc).

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018

Yes the game has been out for years and when it seemed like the developer knew where he was taking it I supported them on Patron. but for months before the delay the updated versions where very limited and it felt as if the developer had got stuck in how they wanted to develop the project and where they were taking it.

Then with the lack of communication I felt that I could no longer support it anymore, its a really interesting idea and a project I would love to see come back on course but the last update to the game was about 6 months ago and there is very little word from the developer. They will say something like expect an update at the end of the month, then nothing the deadline is not met and no progress update.

I love supporting indie developers in really interesting out there projects, what ever is going on with Lurking they need to sort it out before I can support them again.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes