Aug 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the lesbian scene? I have Keely and Emma at 100% sub but I can't find anything remotely resembling a lesbian scene.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
What happened? Why Remake? Did the artist who made the pictures quit the project?
Just the same thing as his last project. Milked a little, then restarted. He's going to remove some of the content he's added back and pretend there's progress when he slowly adds the old stuff.

ughmember

Jul 21, 2021
They moved into a new animation gimmick that allows them to animation things easier but is very time consuming last I read. Maybe thats the delay.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
They moved into a new animation gimmick that allows them to animation things easier but is very time consuming last I read. Maybe thats the delay.
I really hope that's the case and why we haven't heard anything for a while. I really hope they will give us an update soon. I'm not declaring this game dead yet. They have been silent a while and late giving us an update but I kind of expected that. I will give them time and the end of the year before I give up.

Reactions: Wolfn
Nov 7, 2017
What game is the blonde woman in your sig from please? 4th from left. Looks like lust and power but don't recognize the character.
That's News Anchor Samantha. She's from Lust and Power. So is Jessica (the one is drinking water in a dog bowl) and Emma (Kelly's mom). And the girl on the left next to Samantha is Amy who's from The Headmaster and the other one on the right of Samantha is just a random girl from Raptus.

Nov 7, 2017
I got good news for everyone. They made a new post on their Patreon. Looks like they have a small demo for the next update to those subscribed to their Patreon page like myself here! The full next update will probably be released within a week they said. Yay! About time! I knew this game wasn't dead and I love this game! I figured that they were really behind. :)

Nov 7, 2017
Here is what they said and what they have in the demo. It just took them longer then they expected. I figured that's why they took so long. It sounds like they done a full overhauled of the game. I'm excited what the changes they added and I'm sure they are really good ones and making the game much better. I don't mind starting a new save game. :)

Hi guys, it took longer then I expected, but most of the work is done successfully.

We had to reject the old coding of the game and create a totally new program code, and that was the hardest part of the task. I really underestimated how much time it takes. Endless tests, bugs, errors, corrections and new tests… Anyway, all mechanics and interface work fine now and we can start restoring all the old content combining it with new mechanics and features. The things will go faster starting from today.

Though the demo is short, in has a big list of changes comparing to the old versions that you already can see:

Mechanics and interface:

- We added the option of choosing what content you’d like to see in the game and what content you’d prefer to be blocked. You can make this choice when starting a new game.

- You can choose your relation with Emma when starting a new game.

- We made changes in the main interface of the game so you could call five interface screens during the game instead of four (though only 3 of them are available in this demo).

- New info screen for your relations with girls. Almost like the old one, but bigger. Also your progress with girls (love and submission) is depicted not only with numbers but with the images of flowers or whips also.

- New info screen for your spells. Totally different from the old one.

- New inventory screen. Much more convenient for interaction with your items than the old one.

- New interface for choosing an action in the battle. Now your spells are shown on a separate screen.

- Now when your relations with a certain girl changes, the game shows a special screen.

- New battle mechanics. Now you can use not only magic spells, but also a weapon. Weapons have no cooldown and take less energy, and are more effective in the beginning of the game, but spells grow their power each time you use them, and weapons are not.

New art:

- A new item of your equipment – a home-made spear.

- We created a new map of the town, the bigger and more beautiful than the old one.

- An image of a pile of boxes for the storeroom

- 2 new illustrations of a hatch in the floor

- 4 new illustrations of the story that the ancestor tells to the player.

- Totally new sprite if Olyvia.

- Totally new sprite of the ancestor. Animated.

- 5 new animations for main character’s actions in a battle (1 for battle stance, 1 for spear strike, 2 for casting spells, 1 for getting damage).

- 2 new spells animations (1 of them is totally new, the other is the rework of the old one). Actually all the spells are already designed and added to the game, but during this demo you can have only two of them according to the plot of the story.

- 9 new animations for a red demon (battle stance, fist attack, kick attack, magic ball, getting hurt, dying, restoring health, damage increasing magic, defense stance)

And, of course, a lot of changes and additions in the texts.

Thanks for still supporting us! The next update will probably be released within a week.

Nov 7, 2017
Can someone post the demo, lets see if the changes were worth the weight?
New game or new update?
I think its the demo of the new game then maybe we will see the new game 'soon'.
It's the same game but with a new interface and inventory pretty much with some new options and choices even the world map has a new look and you can choose whichever relation you want with Emma like your "landlady' or whatever you want to name her. Oh yeah there are three options that you can turn on and off at the moment you start the game, if you want the girls to have sex with all male characters besides the MC or all demons or them have girl on girl (lesbian) sex. I just played the demo and it's not much, you just basically play almost the same introduction and it just ends right after you rescued Emma from a demon and after you talked to her and Kelly like you did in v0.37 or other older versions but there is definitely some changes to it like more of a backstory between you (the MC) and Olyvia. I would wait for the full update come out but I think the wait is worth it. I'm loving the changes. Apparently there is gonna be a dungeon in the safe house where you take the girls and maybe force them do sex stuff in the full update but I'm not sure how that will work. Sounds like it's gonna be fun. Lol. Now the MC uses a weapon and armor besides his magic which I used to save Emma from the demon who attacks her at the beginning of the game. I don't know if I can post the demo but I might able to post few screenshots just give you the idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 7, 2017
Dark Lord Nova thanks for sharing the preview screenshots. (y) I can't wait to finally play the game again. :)
You are welcome. ;) I can't wait for the full update of v0.38 or v0.39 either since the demo is too short, it's literally a tease. Lol. Hopefully they have it ready by the end of next week. I'm really curious what the dungeon scenes with Emma and Kelly are gonna be. I'm sure that Jessica and Lisa have a dungeon scene too and maybe one for Roxie. It would be awesome Samantha to join the party and turn her into your sex slave too. Lol

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes