Nov 7, 2017
It was such a promising start I supported this project for as long as I could but now the progression is at a cruel. I really hope it can bounce back such a promising story.
I feel bad for you really, it was nice of you to actually support a project you like. But like you said, the update progression is atrocious. I remember playing from v0.21 and since then it's been close to two years and there's barely new content.

Even now we've all been waiting for quite a while now and whenever the update does drop, we'll end up with like 2 or 3 new scenes. I'm certain making a game like this doesn't require half as much time to drop such small updates over such long periods of time. The dev is really, straight up lazy. That or is casually working on a updates at just enough of a rate that people continue to support him. Which really sucks cause this one of my most favourite games ever, nothing else like it really.
is the update going to drop this year lol
Seems like the dev haven't posted any updates on his Patreon page since March 23rd. The last time I checked for any update news for v0.38 that there were gonna be changes like spells, magic and the MC wearing armor etc but I haven't heard anything else since then. And I've been supporting this game for a while and it's one of my favorite games too.

Reactions: Anon595
Nov 7, 2017
I really hope the dev is doing alright. Yeah strange that he hasn't posted anything since March on his Patreon page. Wondering if he has Discord.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Oh, have been looking for this game for a week :D Apparently, it's a bit on hold or something like this? no new updates or w/e

Nov 7, 2017
Well it seems like we got some really awesome news. Sounds like the dev is doing fine and he apologizes being silent for so long, yeah he finally made a new update post on his Patreon page yesterday and v0.38 might be ready by the end of June. I just checked his page and sounds like there's gonna be some major changes to the game and I'm loving those changes. Sounds like the game is gonna be much better and more fun. Wow a dev that keeps his promises. Damn I will say better than any major game developers from a big company. Lol. I think it's worth for the wait. Yay! I think you guys really should check out his page. I will say I think Lust and Power is my #1 favorite game on F95. Thank you Lurking Hedgehog making this game awesome and I'm glad you're doing fine! :devilish: :)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: creepycat

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
"Yay! I think you guys really should check out his page."

Chief, links to patreon pages are only visible to that patreon's members. Most of us here are pirates so for us the link is worthless.

Try doing a copy/paste.

Nov 7, 2017
This is to those who are wondering and who hasn't subscribed to his Patreon page. Here is what he said in his post.

MAY 26, 2021 AT 6:29 AM

Development news and new art preview

Notice:
just in case if it happened that you're not in the mood to read many words and letters, don't close this post until you scroll down to the end of it - more art preview in the bottom of the post for you.

Okay, let's start...

Sorry for being silent for so long, guys. Uncontrollable circumstances, shit happens and so on. I really sorry for making you worry. But the work never stops nevertheless, and I'll tell you why this update turned out to take so much time, that was surprising even for me.

Honestly, I planned it to be faster, but it looks like I underestimated the amount of work.

As you already know from previous posts, we totally rewrite the whole code of the game to make it fit for all future planned mechanics. It's going to be the last time when save files from previous versions don't work, and starting from the next update you'll never have to start playing from the beginning.

We add a lot of new things, like totally new set of spells (see previous posts), totally new equipment that main character could wear (see previous posts), some changes in the interface, new items, new options.

You already know about it from previous posts, but today I'll tell you about the most time taking part at the moment - text work.

1) I often got a specific complaints from the players about the corruption system. Some of you were not happy that you could develop only one way with any girl - either gallant way (increasing her love points) or dominant way (increasing her obedience points). The system used the variable (either love or submission) with a higher number to define girl's behavior.

That way, if the girl had, for example, 90 submission points and 10 love points, the girl was acting the same way as if you has 90 submission points and 80 love points. The system payed attention only to the variable with the higher number (90 for submission in the current example is bigger then 10 or 80). This way I only had to create 3 levels of love behavior patterns and 3 levels of submissive behavior patterns for each scene for each girl.

Starting from the next version we replace this system with the new one, where both parameters (love and submission) would influence on girl's behavior. It means that girls with 20 love and 45 submission, for example, would act different from the situation where she has 40 love and 45 submission. It demands to create more new behavior patterns. Actually , up to 10 behavior patterns for each scene instead of 6.

And damn, it takes a great amount of text writing. But I believe it will make the game more realistic and re-playable, and more fitting to player's expectations.

2) Another thing that many players asked me to do for about two last years is to create alternative text sets for such characters as Emma and Kelly. They would differ from the original texts, and some decisions in the beginning of the game would affect, which set of texts you'll meet in the game. Both sets affect the whole game, so it takes really much time.

Oh, almost forgot to mention - we add that "choose your relation with this character" option that many players so much like on some reason. I have no idea about what are you guys going to do with this option, but you asked for it - and we thought it's the best time to do it for you.

3) We're also place a menu in the beginning of the game, where you will be able to turn off NTR content with demons, NTR content with other make characters, lesbian content. So, if you strongly dislike something of this kind, you'll be able to adjust the game according to your taste.

4) We also extended the intro text and added more illustrations to it. When you meet the ancestor, he will tell the player about a sad story of his family. On the illustration below you can see main character's father and his sister Olyvia when they were teens, under the care of their grandfather.

And he'll also tell you about the tragedy that took place after they grew older, soon after the main character was born.

So, that's all for now. Our current goal is to finish the update about in the end of June, and we do everything to make it possible. It's a great deal of work to do such a serious remake of such a big game (that already took 3 years of creation), but we concentrate on the things that our patrons asked for, and we believe it's not for nothing, but to make the game fit your expectations.

Thank you so much, guys, for being so patient. You still support us even though the update took much longer then you expected, even though I was offline for a long period of time, and, honestly, it means the world to us.

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
I really want to believe the developer will deliver, I expect to read that the game had been abandoned so this is promising. I love the mix of dark fantasy and smut. If he follows through I would support this developer again.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I really want to believe the developer will deliver, I expect to read that the game had been abandoned so this is promising. I love the mix of dark fantasy and smut. If he follows through I would support this developer again.
I would love to support him myself, at one point I was ready to but then after following up on this thread I realized the lack of updates from him. This was over a year or two ago, and since then the amount of progress has still been so minimal.

The only good thing is you pretty much get the update as and when it's released for supporting at just 1$ and that I respect. Still, would be nice to get more progress info from the dev if he's going to take longer than a month to release an update. I'm saying this in general, not just for last update. And of course, I will always wish for monthly updates. I wouldn't mind the current amount of content per update if it was released on a monthly basis but it is very annoying that we wait for 2-3 months to see 2 or 3 new scenes.

However, the next update does indeed look promising. I don't know how the incest relationship will now work, it's not enough just mentioning the MC as son and Emma as mom, they need to acknowledge it when talking to each other. The new system of Love and Corruption does sound very interesting, I'm probably gonna make two saves one with max corruption and one with mid love and corruption. If that's done well then I wouldn't mind playing the game from start again.

All in all, if the next update after the upcoming one is also play-worthy, I definitely see myself supporting the dev again as well. He just needs to deliver and if he does, I think he and his game will grow even more well deservedly so.

Nov 7, 2017
I would love to support him myself, at one point I was ready to but then after following up on this thread I realized the lack of updates from him. This was over a year or two ago, and since then the amount of progress has still been so minimal.

The only good thing is you pretty much get the update as and when it's released for supporting at just 1$ and that I respect. Still, would be nice to get more progress info from the dev if he's going to take longer than a month to release an update. I'm saying this in general, not just for last update. And of course, I will always wish for monthly updates. I wouldn't mind the current amount of content per update if it was released on a monthly basis but it is very annoying that we wait for 2-3 months to see 2 or 3 new scenes.

However, the next update does indeed look promising. I don't know how the incest relationship will now work, it's not enough just mentioning the MC as son and Emma as mom, they need to acknowledge it when talking to each other. The new system of Love and Corruption does sound very interesting, I'm probably gonna make two saves one with max corruption and one with mid love and corruption. If that's done well then I wouldn't mind playing the game from start again.

All in all, if the next update after the upcoming one is also play-worthy, I definitely see myself supporting the dev again as well. He just needs to deliver and if he does, I think he and his game will grow even more well deservedly so.
I'm very confident and optimistic he will deliver, follows through. I think he's very sincere what he said in his latest post. I've been supporting him almost since beginning. I've been enjoying the dark fantasy and corruption in this game too. Well sometimes I think 2-3 months is worth it for the wait even though I can relate with you it can be a little annoying at times. Lust and Power and The Headmaster [by Altos and Herdone] are few games haven't disappointed me yet even if they haven't update as frequently and both my few favorites unlike Blackheart Hotel had a good start but its latest update ended be a big disappointment and a mess for me and felt the dev went overboard with it and who started this cinematic universe with two other games with it which is too much for me and I really hope Raptus doesn't end like it. I also hope Mobum comes back to finishes Annie's School Days which has been on hold pretty a while now which is one of my most favorite games here too along with Dirty Pool, Hard Love and a bunch others and was very disappointed that The Personal Assistant was abandoned. I've still thinking about creating my own free game if I find time and patience to do it since I'm pretty bored with many games here and waiting for some of my favorites get a new big update soon even if I've been going through stuff lately. I'm pretty excited for Lust and Power v0.38 and hopefully it will be ready at the end of June.

Reactions: Anon595

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
I'm very confident and optimistic he will deliver, follows through. I think he's very sincere what he said in his latest post. I've been supporting him almost since beginning. I've been enjoying the dark fantasy and corruption in this game too. Well sometimes I think 2-3 months is worth it for the wait even though I can relate with you it can be a little annoying at times. Lust and Power and The Headmaster [by Altos and Herdone] are few games haven't disappointed me yet even if they haven't update as frequently and both my few favorites unlike Blackheart Hotel had a good start but its latest update ended be a big disappointment and a mess for me and felt the dev went overboard with it and who started this cinematic universe with two other games with it which is too much for me and I really hope Raptus doesn't end like it. I also hope Mobum comes back to finishes Annie's School Days which has been on hold pretty a while now which is one of my most favorite games here too along with Dirty Pool, Hard Love and a bunch others and was very disappointed that The Personal Assistant was abandoned. I've still thinking about creating my own free game if I find time and patience to do it since I'm pretty bored with many games here and waiting for some of my favorites get a new big update soon even if I've been going through stuff lately. I'm pretty excited for Lust and Power v0.38 and hopefully it will be ready at the end of June.
I am fine waiting several months for an update I know this is a hobby for many and its just not financially viable as a full time job, what got me worried and why I stopped supporting was there were no updates on what was going on. I am glad we now have a development update and I am really hoping for an update sometime in June.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
Any updates from the developer, in regards to his progress?
Well he said that their current goal is to finish the update in the end of June. Nothing new on his Patreon page yet but hopefully we will hear something soon. I bet he and his team are working on it day and night.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes