F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
incest patch will not be shared? or is there even a patch? if is, can i get it with patreon paying?

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
where can i get the ingredient's of the smoke potion?
For the smoke potion, you need 2 evil flowers and 1 health potion. Hunt 2 plant demons in the forest. For the health potion, 1 red heart and 1 bottle of wine. In the kitchen, make the smoke potion, with two evil flowers and one health potion.

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
It was such a promising start I supported this project for as long as I could but now the progression is at a cruel. I really hope it can bounce back such a promising story.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
It was such a promising start I supported this project for as long as I could but now the progression is at a cruel. I really hope it can bounce back such a promising story.
I feel bad for you really, it was nice of you to actually support a project you like. But like you said, the update progression is atrocious. I remember playing from v0.21 and since then it's been close to two years and there's barely new content.

Even now we've all been waiting for quite a while now and whenever the update does drop, we'll end up with like 2 or 3 new scenes. I'm certain making a game like this doesn't require half as much time to drop such small updates over such long periods of time. The dev is really, straight up lazy. That or is casually working on a updates at just enough of a rate that people continue to support him. Which really sucks cause this one of my most favourite games ever, nothing else like it really.

CaitSith21

Dec 24, 2018
how does the submission route work? The first time i tried it they sold me to the enmey. The love route is easier but why have all this power when you just guve then choclate before they f*** you.
Can i be mean or do i need to strike a balance hut then it takes forever to level?

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
how does the submission route work? The first time i tried it they sold me to the enmey. The love route is easier but why have all this power when you just guve then choclate before they f*** you.
Can i be mean or do i need to strike a balance hut then it takes forever to level?
u have to keep their love above a certain threshold (i think 10%) to avoid the bad end.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes