Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
The dgn.rpa should be found inside the Cheat Mod folder (Lust_and_Power-0.37-cheat-modv2.4.zip) that you downloaded (which you get from Terrazero's link) and extracted then putting it inside Lust and Power's game folder.

It should be looking like this (I hope this helps):

Lust_and_Power-0.37-cheat-modv2.4.zip:
View attachment 1044776
Lust_and_Power-0.37-Elite-Mod.zip:
View attachment 1044778
Lust and Power Main Folder:
View attachment 1044779
Lust and Power/game folder (where you should put in both mod files):
View attachment 1044780
Finally, found it TNX

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
Great and bad news at the same time ... good that the game is not so big in size but, fucking annoying that the saves no longer work :mad:
Why? my saves work flawlessly. You must have had the previous version with the same cheat and mods than it will run almost perfectly accept for the roxy leg massage bug.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can anyone share the working saves for v0.37 ?? (Just before playing roxie new content)

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
I cannot find Jessica.....i randomly clicked some options and now she does not ambush me anymore. where to find her now?

Last edited:
Reactions: isahase83

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
I cannot find Jessica.....i randomly clicked some options and now she does not ambush me anymore. where to find her now?
same here, even if I have lots of food with me, she won't appear anymore. I had this problem after getting the collar.

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
Why? my saves work flawlessly. You must have had the previous version with the same cheat and mods than it will run almost perfectly accept for the roxy leg massage bug.

Have you read the following? I was not talking about the 0.37 version.

More news:

- In January I spend a lot of time doing some planning of what the final version of the game should look like. The next update (v.0.38) will have some serious changes that are supposed to improve the game, but because of this you won't be able to use old saves in it and will have to start playing from the very beginning. We successfully avoided such measures for almost a year, but I can't delay it anymore.

There's a high probability it's the last time when you have to start from the beginning, and all the save files made in v.0.38 will work till the end of development without troubles.

Ayrus171

Mar 2, 2021
Before you can dominate the girls, you need to build love first so they trust you. I can't remember what exactly is the lower limit for both Kelly and Emma, but when one of their love gets below a certain number before the discipline is high enough, they'll try to deal with Olyvia.
I did exact opposite maxed out submission first then love
But it's sad that we can't have both stats remain 100 one starts to deplete 5 per day when both becomes

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes