xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone got an incest mod but like actually modifying the text none of that name change and done coz it becomes unrealistic.

Ayrus171

Mar 2, 2021
Lol I am now having problem with Roxy leg massage scene.it suddenly finishes and I will be at the dinner Table at my house...is it for everyone or just me?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I did exact opposite maxed out submission first then love
But it's sad that we can't have both stats remain 100 one starts to deplete 5 per day when both becomes
I didn't say that you can't max out submission first. Just at the beginning of the game, if you treat them like shit early, you're gonna get a game over. Buttering them up first before showing them who's the man helps to avoid that.

Now, if you're implying that you can be dominating with love, let's say, below 20, and not get a game over? Well that's news to me.

Ayrus171

Mar 2, 2021
I didn't say that you can't max out submission first. Just at the beginning of the game, if you treat them like shit early, you're gonna get a game over. Buttering them up first before showing them who's the man helps to avoid that.

Now, if you're implying that you can be dominating with love, let's say, below 20, and not get a game over? Well that's news to me.
Nah my love was 40 if:)

Ayrus171

Mar 2, 2021
What scenes with Roxy were added and where can I find this Roxy?
1st u need to search forest for lot of time then u will meet a woman follow her...then u will reach a crystal portal ...use smoke potion to distract guards and enter the portal..u'll reach a land above clouds and will meet Roxie..
Hope this helped :)

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
k as much as i enjoy teleportation from scenes its kinda annoying can't finish roxies leg massage thing cuz the family's suddenly eating.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes