Mar 9, 2019
I am very excited finally this Game will become fun again and not that incredibly stale after a short time.

This overhaul seems like it will add a lot of great replay value

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Hopefully they'll get back to more regular updates, though I'd like the choice of keeping the start from before where you were new to town and didn't know them before, rather than it being another incest/quasi-incest game

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
Hopefully they'll get back to more regular updates, though I'd like the choice of keeping the start from before where you were new to town and didn't know them before, rather than it being another incest/quasi-incest game
It looks like it will be a choice depending on the designated relationship at the beginning.

Mar 9, 2019
Looks like you will get the choice for either the incest or normal route with the Relation Slider
Dark Lord Nova was there even 1 in the demo?

Nov 7, 2017
It looks like it will be a choice depending on the designated relationship at the beginning.
Looks like you will get the choice for either the incest or normal route with the Relation Slider
Dark Lord Nova was there even 1 in the demo?
They advised against it but yes you can called Emma your "Mom" just type it in then it will give you the incest route and Kelly will automatically be your sister too or you can just leave the input field blank, it will make Emma as your "landlady" for the normal route. Well they gave me this warning message in the demo that said this.

"Warning: according to the plot of the game you can be involved in sexual interactions with this character, so please don't type something like "Mom" or another family relation. Otherwise you may accidentally create incest content, and we are strictly not approved for this."

Last edited:
Reactions: neennah
Nov 7, 2017
I wish I could post the demo but I don't think they would let me and don't want to risk get in trouble. Anyways they just made another updated post and sounds like we will get v0.38 sooner we think this week.

AUG 1, 2021 AT 2:20 PM

Hi everyone, it seems the nearest time I'll have the opportunity to be online all the time, so I'm going to make a frequent reports to keep you informed about what exactly we do. I'll be updating this post from time to time, maybe every two days or so, because no one likes long silence from the developer, right?

July, 30 - July, 31 report:

We created a new screen for making a transfer of your items between your inventory and your room. The old screen was designed for only 5 items to store in your room, and the new one fits to the new demands of the game and can support much larger amount of the items. They'll be sorted by category, and you'll be able to choose the category by pressing one of small buttons in the lower left part of the screen. You can see it on this screenshot:

7 categories of the items are represented as a row of small images, and they are: weapons, armor, sex toys, food, common items, potions, ingredients.

We'll use this screen not only for storing items in player's room, but in other similar actions too, so it's a big step.

Reactions: Lgn332 and Edwin910
Nov 7, 2017
Looks like there's another little update info. I don't know if I would say little though. Lol. Okay I'm more excited now! And you guys are welcome! :) ;)

August 1 - August 2 report:
We finished the design and coding for player's room objects. Now the menu where you choose how much time you want to sleep looks like this:

Much better than just boring lines of text in the previous versions. And the text message where you learn how much energy and health you restored during your sleep was also replaced with this:

As you know, when the main character sleeps at night the game shows an illustration. And, as he can also sleep during the daytime, we created an extra illustration for this:

As you can see on this image, we also added a special table to the main character's room for special purposes.

So we finished restoring and upgrading main character's room mechanics and art and we also started to restore Emma's room content. We already made the coding for the scene where the player enters the room. The short dialogues during the entering actually consist of about 350 lines of text and code and were seriously extended to better express Emma's current attitude toward the player.

Nov 7, 2017
I don't think it will be ever abandoned especially at this point and the developer said he'll be updating info from time to time and because we all know no one likes long silence from the developer. Lol :ROFLMAO:

Well hopefully we will get v0.38 by tomorrow or some time this week even if we don't have an exact date for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and creepycat
Nov 7, 2017
i think he already has the story in mind cuz his previous game was also almost the same so he is just trying to figure out the game mechanics ig.
I agree. I think I've played his previous game once. I like that he's using his own style of amination and art in this game instead of using DAZ Studio or Honey Select like most games here are built.

Reactions: Umariel
Nov 7, 2017
Looks like we're getting closer for the update to be released. Yay! I can't wait! I love that we finally get an option of choosing how we'd like to address Emma and I love that last choice at below the most, degrading and humiliating her. Lol. I always love playing mean, the villain. Lol. I hope we get to do that with the other girls too. And I'm liking the new interface for talking options. It looks like a lot of improvements with this game and some new awesome options. :) :devilish:

August 8 report:

We added the option of choosing how you'd like to address to Emma. It's a totally new option. Now you can input any nickname you'd like to call her. It won't change how the other characters call her and it won't change her name in the game interface, but you character will start to call her the way you've chosen.

Moreover, you'll be able to choose the type of this nickname, so the game could define how Emma would react to this nickname. If you want Emma's reaction to be realistic, just choose a proper type. See the screenshot:

After you give Emma a nickname, she'd show her opinion on this from time to time. So, if she falls in love with you, she'd be glad to hear some loving or lewd nickname from you, but if she doesn't like you, she may become angry.

Of course if you want, you can always give her an insulting nickname and define it's type as "common", and that way you won't get any special reaction to this. The choice is up to you.

August 6 - August 7 report:

We restored several options for Emma, adding extended and improved texts and new coding for them. The scenes were tested and they work properly. These options are:

- give compliment to Emma

- give lewd compliment to Emma

- discipline Emma

- make Emma admit you the leader of the house

- leave Emma's bedroom (her reactions)

August 5 report:

Previous versions of the game had no special interface of giving items to girls or using items on girls. We created such interface for the game. The result is on the screenshot below:

August 4 report:

We restored and made some changes into the interface for talking options. Instead of buttons below the screen we made a list of topics marked with small icons, as you can see on the screenshot below:

August 3 report:

This day I was busy with some family tasks, so no progress on the game this day.

Last edited:

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Looks like we're getting closer for the update to be released. Yay! I can't wait! I love that we finally get an option of choosing how we'd like to address Emma and I love that last choice at below the most, degrading and humiliating her. Lol. I always love playing mean, the villain. Lol. I hope we get to do that with the other girls too. And I'm liking the new interface for talking options. It looks like a lot of improvements with this game and some new awesome options. :) :devilish:
My gratitude!
Thought the project was abandoned.
Glad to be wrong about this!

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
When exactly the next update will be released?

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
now thats what i like to see XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
When exactly the next update will be released?
Like I said above hopefully we will get it some time this week maybe, even if we don't have an exact date for it. I know that Lurking Hedgehog said on July 30th on his Patreon page probably within a week. That might means within 10 days or two weeks and it only has been about 8 days now since he said that. At least I'm guessing we will get it some time in this month even if it's not this week. Honestly I don't know. I'm as clueless as you are but I want to stay optimistic. He literally done an overhaul to the game and why it took him so long than he expected. He also said he'll have the opportunity to be online all the time, so he's going to make frequent reports to keep us informed about what exactly he does. I will post the frequent reports he makes. I've been literally checking his Patreon page almost every day to see if he posted something new.

now thats what i like to see XD
I'm glad you and me are on the same page. Lol :)

Last edited:
Reactions: creepycat
Mar 9, 2019
I actually am suprised Lurking changed it so much, like the biggest change before were to get rid of the incest and change battle mechanics. Now they just made a complety new game.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes