MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
but i saw in the comment section the guy uploaded family dinner photo with mom, sis, and mc sitting on the table with their maid outfits.

That's not 0.40 version?
Thats probably .37, I have not played this update yet. But from what I understand, it has been pretty dramatically drawn back in terms of content.

Reactions: mikel8519
Nov 7, 2017
Just wait for v0.41 to come out and I'm sure everything will be almost restored along with the new content which will be out at the end of the month. I know everything will be restored eventually. Just depends how long it takes Lurking to finish it.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Any working link for 0.37? 0.40 got no cheats in (typing the console ones after applying the anti cheat doesn't do anything)
+ Way less content, good game tho, thx in advance if one can provide a mega.nz link or something to 0.37

Nov 7, 2017
Any working link for 0.37? 0.40 got no cheats in (typing the console ones after applying the anti cheat doesn't do anything)
+ Way less content, good game tho, thx in advance if one can provide a mega.nz link or something to 0.37
Actually it does have cheats and you don't need the anti cheat plus it's out of date, it doesn't work in v0.40. All you need to do is to edit Lust and Power/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy and change the variable to "True". If you are using Notepad++ it's under line 97 like this "config.console = True".

These are new console codes that I found for Emma, Kelly and the MC for v0.40 (just ignore the ones for Jessica, Lisa, Cherry and Roxie since they are not available in this version) but I still haven't figured out the new codes for the inventory items, spells and weapons yet. I believe they will be the same codes for future updates too. You can always use the online save editor to change the stats too if you want.

And here are some working links for v0.37.

Here are the new cheat codes I found so far and I used the Save Editor to figured them out. Now I need to find the codes for the inventory items, spells and weapons. Let me know if you guys find more but I will keep looking for more myself. I hope someone can make a new cheat mod for us that we had for v0.37 or less Lurking improves his cheat system to be as efficient.

Shift + O <- this enables console

Girls' love and submission levels (I think in v0.40 you only can do Emma and Kelly):
emma.lp =
emma.sp =
kelly.lp =
kelly.sp =
jessica.lp =
jessica.sp =
lisa.lp =
lisa.sp =
cherry.lp =
cherry.sp =
roxie.lp =
roxie.sp =

MC's health, energy, hunger and hygiene:
player.en =
player.en_max =
player.hp =
player.hp_max =
player.hunger =
player.hyg =
Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.

Gatzvalich

Aug 5, 2021
Ok, how do I unlock anything outside the room? I maxed mom and it looks like there is a scene with sister somewhere, but I did everything on corrupt menu. I should upgrade Dark boost all the way to level 5?

Nov 7, 2017
Does some one has patrons cheats ?? i need it pls =(
Honestly the console codes are better than the patrons codes to me because they will save you time and you don't have to be in your bedroom to use them but the patron ones you do.

I'm kind of sick of Lurking Hedgehog's dishonnesty but for those still interested in the game you can try those codes for the Patreon cheats:
View attachment 1460136
This one refills your health and energy
View attachment 1460138
This one is to have 5 units of every food supply
View attachment 1460140
And this last one increases the level of all available spells by 1
Cette escroquerie quoi ...

Dvid1996

Oct 17, 2020
Guys, I have learned all the spells that the dead man teaches, I have love and submision from Emma at 100% and Kelly at 70% (it doesn't let me increase further) There's only one place to loot houses and I can't fo any other thing, is that all the content there is? Or am I missing something?

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, I have learned all the spells that the dead man teaches, I have love and submision from Emma at 100% and Kelly at 70% (it doesn't let me increase further) There's only one place to loot houses and I can't fo any other thing, is that all the content there is? Or am I missing something?
That's all the content for now. Not everything has restored in v0.40 yet. Hopefully in the next version everything will be almost restored along with the new content. I recommend you play v0.37 it has most of the old content that's missing in v0.40. There is a link to it in my post above. Hopefully Lurking will have the next version ready at the end of October or in the first week of November.

asdfasdfasdf23323r

Jul 10, 2021
There's no need to do patreon cheats. It's a renpy game. It's very easy to edit the save file. I've already given my character 1000 health points.

I'm not liking the redesign btw. we're missing so much content

asdfasdfasdf23323r

Jul 10, 2021
The version 0.37 had wayyyy more content. The cuurent version 0.40 is missing a lot of characters and locations

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Wut, why? Why change the story? Why are Emma and Kelly suddenly kinda-like-but-not-really family of the MC?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes