Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
hhhhheeeeeuuuuuu, is it just me or has the game regressed with the new mechanics. It's been a while since I've followed it and now I find myself turning in a loop fight after fight without even unlocking new places or story. The girls are at 100% and 70% everywhere and moreover it tells me that there is a news scene for one to unlock (in the bedroom nothing in the kitchen nothing and in the bathroom the same).

Translated with (free version)

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
Damn, so incest is finally back normally but he removes the last 3 years worth of content from the game. Please tell me that this is just some regular version bs because this is depressing and I dare say disrespectful to the patrons lmao

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
God fucking damn it. I'm so glad I didn't become a patreon in the past, the irregular updates scared me and now seeing how long it will take for the game to even be back where it was before is just so insane.

Some people are masochists I guess, I sure wouldn't be able to throw my money away like that LOL

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
God fucking damn it. I'm so glad I didn't become a patreon in the past, the irregular updates scared me and now seeing how long it will take for the game to even be back where it was before is just so insane.

Some people are masochists I guess, I sure wouldn't be able to throw my money away like that LOL
Don't get me wrong, the idea of implementing incest for once and rebuilding some old scenes and dialogues is good, but the fact that so much content becomes unplayable and the game won't progress at all in the meantime just kills all the good the idea had in the first place.

Nov 7, 2017
I knew that Lust and Power v.0.41 was coming and it has been nearly a month since we got v0.40. Seems like someone beaten me to the punch. I can't wait for Lurking fully restoring the game where we left off in v0.37. Seems like we will finally get a regular update every month hopefully. I knew that we were getting an update at the end of October. And he wants us to report bugs so he can fix it. I know that he isn't letting us down like some are saying even it's taking him a while to restore everything along with new stuff.

Here's the full changelog.

Changelog:

1) We restored 14 scenes and created 2 new scenes:

- added scene where you enter the bathroom and see Emma wearing a towel (after the shower)

- added scene where you enter the bathroom and see Emma taking a shower

- added scene where you enter the bathroom and see Kelly wearing a towel (after the shower)

- added scene where you enter the bathroom and see Kelly taking a shower

- added 3 options of interaction with Emma in the bathroom

- added 4 different conversations with Emma and Kelly in the kitchen (you can use it to earn love points or submission points)

- added 3 hot scenes with Kelly in her bedroom

- added scene where your inner voice tells you to create a home-made armor. This scene runs after you bring your first item of Junk home.

- added scene of making Home-Made Vest.

2) Now you can find/make and wear 2 new armor items: Golf Helmet and Home-Made Vest. Each item gives you 1 armor point when equiped. Helps you to ignore damage in battle.

3) The following new art was added:

- sprite of Emma squat in order to cover her naked body when you catch her naked in the bathroom.

- sprite of Kelly squat in order to cover her naked body when you catch her naked in the bathroom.

- 1 illustration of Emma, Kelly and MC at the table during their meal.

- 3 illustrations of Emma in the shower together with MC (when you manage to talk her into taking a shower together)

- now there's a workbench in the store room.

- also our artist was making experiments with backgrounds and made many small corrections. You definitely won't miss them.

So, 25 days passed since the last update. 6 of them were my days off, 2 days were spent for tests and bug fixing, 17 of them were devoted to the development of the game. We still manage to be close to restoring/adding 1 scene per day, as planned.

Your bug reports also were very helpful! Please, send me more bug reports and don't forget that it's much better to copy the text from error message and send me than just describing the problem.

Thank you for your support, guys!

• Haha
Reactions: Kay_Kay

Hugos

Mar 9, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.4 for Lust and Power V0.37 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
3 new scenes with Roxie.

---> Elite Mod for v0.37 <---

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1040070

View attachment 1040071
PLZ UPDATE MY BROOOO !!!
:love::love::love:

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
...aaand the missing content is still in the files. Damn. This blows. Just forego it for no reason.
I mean, the game looks like it was (majorly) rewritten so incompatible old content has to be remade. Sure they could remove the files, but... why?

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Incest is back, performance is WAY BETTER while graphics look better than before.
A lot of content appears to be stripped off and i actually didn't find any locations - nor batteries - but overall step into good direction. This game is worth to watch again.
Seriously??!! I dropped the game when it was removed, do u need a patch though.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Glad to see 16 scenes added. Hopefully we can get back to the amount of content we had before by the end of the year. One can dream.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.4 for Lust and Power V0.37 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
3 new scenes with Roxie.

---> Elite Mod for v0.37 <---

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1040070

View attachment 1040071
please update mod for v0.41, cheers

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes