Gutts1

Oct 18, 2020
I'm happy that I found this game on .40. It would be frustrating to lose everything I grinded. Plus I will get regular updates, which is kind nice, even if it's a remake

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I cant make it past the street. Im at 100% and mom and sister at full corruption....I'm guessing this is a bug?
No, that's end of content.
The dev is reworking the game sodifferent mechanics but less content for now.

Also bugs in interaction with the girls when having armor equiped. Remove armor when at home.

Reactions: amaiakagane

df223

Mar 13, 2021
im not gonna pay this motherfuckers again in patreon, neither game this or whatever shit, NEVER AGAIN

MagicFox

Jun 13, 2017
I was confused feeling like I downloaded old version because old contents were removed in the new version.

Don't call the contents removed version as "update". Developer better mention it a structure change or something. And need to clearly notice some contents are not available in the new structure.

Reactions: Waldo666

zi.anon

Mar 20, 2019
Coming back after a long time and it seems like there is less content now than at the initial release...so does every subsequent version remove content? Is this supposed to be a commentary on society that I'm not smart enough to understand?

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
Coming back after a long time and it seems like there is less content now than at the initial release...so does every subsequent version remove content? Is this supposed to be a commentary on society that I'm not smart enough to understand?
nah the dev rewrote most of the game and had to cut the content (temporarily i hope) i myself have mixed feelings about that but i'm willing to give it a chance before judging

Reactions: ulisesss

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
game july 2017.. before pandemic... still not finish... game all about milking.. maybe game maker should just join stripchat start showing ass get tips..

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i think is milking game... you just wait see ppl here defending this shit... i just download this and go toilet.. the SEX is "under construction" lol game that is from 2017... o_O:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh...how to activate cheat mod i downlaoded. and put into [game] folder
any walks...i dont think im getting anywhere. (ah waitasec..i failed to exit the hosues heh, there is a freaking door!)
no really lewd content? under construction thingies

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes