AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Damn, looks the develop is definitely directed to wrong direction. The attractive point of this game is NOT that RPG things such as items, equipment, enhanced magic battles, visual effects. A man has a magic power, realizes his lust in very restricted situation such as a demonic world. Audience of this game is attracted by the story telling and the layered progress how MC corrupts them to the certain points.
Don't spend your efforts for wrong selling point. Or is it on purpose?
I think you should consider the rebuild of the game a way to expand the rest of it later on. I agree that it's been in a sorry state for a while though.

Reactions: HillDweller

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Still wondering why the game developer hasn't restore this game completely. Its almost a year with no update, when the update comes, its like this

Nov 7, 2017
Like I said many times, the game is currently being redone so only Emma and Kelly and few locations are available. It'll take time and the game will be a lot better when it's finished. I don't know why some giving it a bad review when it's being redone. If you played v0.37 you know the game is actually good. It's just taking Lurking time to restore everything. He's doing most of the coding and rendering by himself. That's why you haven't seen a proper update in almost a year.

Once more I will provide anyone the links to version 0.37. The links should work because they still work for me.

Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
you can't. The game is being reworked right now if you want more content go to older version 0.3X or just wait a couple of weeks or months it shouldnt take that long to re-release the content.
Dammit...
I played it a while ago and remembered it as being quite good.
Now I grinded (and cheated) myself through about 15986 doors just to meet an sudden (and silent!) end!?
Why not add a clear message "End of Content"?

Nov 7, 2017
well well... 1 month and patrons doesnt have any news about the progress of the next update. The scam is real bro!
No it's not a scam. Lol. Lurking Hedgehog has been giving us an update every month and he might be a little late, it's not the first time he has been late. And really it's the holidays, December, he is probably going through personal things and spending time with family right now. Almost everyone does at this time of year. Just give him some time. I've been letting people know if he posted anything. I'm one of his patrons. I've been checking his page almost everyday.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes