Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
No it's not a scam. Lol. Lurking Hedgehog has been giving us an update every month and he might be a little late, it's not the first time he has been late. And really it's the holidays, December, he is probably going through personal things and spending time with family right now. Almost everyone does at this time of year. Just give him some time. I've been letting people know if he posted anything. I'm one of his patrons. I've been checking his page almost everyday.
It's not about a December update but a November one but a little delay can be acceptable. However it being a scam or not will depend of what is actually in the update, the last one was a little light.
For reminder not all the room interaction are redone, nor the bathroom ones (only half), then you have all the solo tv, the group tv and that's only for the first two girls. There are two other girls and the witch with all her mechanics plus the demons and deamon hunter factions just for the city. By the size of the previous update I wouldn't count for less than a year (and I'm generous) to have the existing content playable again.
For now it doesn't look good on scale of scam.

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
0.41 - not great, not terrible.
It certainly is a product management fallout.
Product release got overpowered by developer's asking for new shiny implementation, which adds no value.
Marketing-wise, a hint that pre-0.4 releases are still available would help. Also hint that the post-0.4 storyline does not progress beyond the grind phase.
All the old assets are still shipped with the binary, but no storyline exists to access them.
Consider a feature flag, so that users can switch between pre 0.4 and new plotline.

Juju juju juju vvc

Dec 9, 2021
I personally find it stupid that the developer intentionally blocks the option of being able to use the console commands.

If you wanna give the developer the middle finger on that one, just go to , upload your save file and edit all the values you couldn't, before, on this webpage. When you're done download the save file again and overwrite your original save file, or rename it.

Oh, and by the way, the developer built in a scene in which you get beaten up outside by that blonde girl if you set your levels higher than max. And there's nothing you can do about that. So lame...

Its not winning work mine

Jul 20, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.4 for Lust and Power V0.37 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
3 new scenes with Roxie.

---> Elite Mod for v0.37 <---

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1040070

View attachment 1040071
Can you make an updated version

Fernat

Mar 11, 2018
Hello.

I do not understand. I did the 3 bathroom scenes for Emma, the 9 bedroom scenes. Same for Kelly.

How to move forward now? How to get new spells? Where have the other girls gone: the policewomen, the goth, the witch and the blonde? Can't we meet them anymore?

I haven't met a demon hunter like that yet. I feel like there is no more accessible content outside of Emma and Kelly.

Someone can help me ?

Edd21

Jul 6, 2018
Hello.

I do not understand. I did the 3 bathroom scenes for Emma, the 9 bedroom scenes. Same for Kelly.

How to move forward now? How to get new spells? Where have the other girls gone: the policewomen, the goth, the witch and the blonde? Can't we meet them anymore?

I haven't met a demon hunter like that yet. I feel like there is no more accessible content outside of Emma and Kelly.

Someone can help me ?
You can't access those scenes in the current version of the game. The dev went silent for six months and then came back and released an update that cut out 75% of the game's content. The dev is planning to gradually restore the content later. He said he was going to post an update every month but it has already been two months since the last update.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
So no November update and likely no December either given we are in the middle of the Christmas/new year celebrations. Anyone has news on a potential January update?

Reactions: Waldo666
Jun 5, 2017
The dev has not issued a single statement since the release of this version at the end of October.

Expect another restoration of a few removed scenes in another month or two. The fact that this guy is making five figures just recycling old content very slowly over months is a grift for the ages.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
The dev has not issued a single statement since the release of this version at the end of October.

Expect another restoration of a few removed scenes in another month or two. The fact that this guy is making five figures just recycling old content very slowly over months is a grift for the ages.
seriously five figures? i should start making these games

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
You can't access those scenes in the current version of the game. The dev went silent for six months and then came back and released an update that cut out 75% of the game's content. The dev is planning to gradually restore the content later. He said he was going to post an update every month but it has already been two months since the last update.
Yet another of those times when I am so very thankfull that I read the comments before downloading a game for the first time! Seems this one used to be fairly decent but the latest "update" actually removed a huge chunk of content! :eek:

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes