Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Has anyone even considered that something could have happened to the guy? I mean, this is starting to get suspiscious. Hopefully this is not the case...

Nov 7, 2017
Has anyone even considered that something could have happened to the guy? I mean, this is starting to get suspiscious. Hopefully this is not the case...
Yeah it's suspicious and this is the longest lack of communication we gotten from the dev. It's ashamed because I really like this game and want to see it finish. I might soon cancel my patron subscription or less he comes back before I do. He might come back eventually but he sure has a lot explaining to do. Lol. He might be dealing some personal stuff that might be why the lack of communication from him. Who knows.

Reactions: mikel8519

IamTheReaper

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah it's suspicious and this is the longest lack of communication we gotten from the dev. It's ashamed because I really like this game and want to see it finish. I might soon cancel my patron subscription or less he comes back before I do. He might come back eventually but he sure has a lot explaining to do. Lol. He might be dealing some personal stuff that might be why the lack of communication from him. Who knows.
Or maybe it's like with previous game. He will abandon this one, and do the same game, but with another gamedesign and all that stuff. Looks like that, cause he remade L&P too many times lately

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
That would be a shame, since v0.41 is much better than 0.37 in everything except the cut content...
No the 041 has bugs as well, and pound for pound more bugs than the 037. For instance in the 041 the dialog might display twice the same sentence, one for the landlady as Emma and one for the same landlady as Mom. Or it can display two opposite sentences "I am very happy that we have you at home" and as the same time 'I am very unhappy that we have you at home", depending on the love/fear percentages.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I did a quick translation and with little revision to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1642921

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.41
uehuehueh

Reactions: aaroy and zerodead

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

xanthus88

Nov 30, 2018
Nice to have an update. But as it's mainly restoring old content, I feel it's back to waiting for a few more updates, and maybe new content then.

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
Well. It's been a few months since the previous release, but it comes with new content, restored content, and new spells. I suppose testing the new combat mechanics takes a lot of time.

It also seems he had some problems with Covid. Maybe Dark Lord Nova can expand on that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Wonder if he will "restore" the money to his Patrons.

Or "remake" it up to them.

3 Years Later:

Changelog

v0.43 - Restored the option to go to sleep or take a nap.

Added new dialogue while taking a shit.

New Shower Event - Added the option for the MC to sing - Never Gonna Give You Up by: Rick Astley

New Patron content - Added a revamped cheat menu. This will allow you to "restore" v0.37.

Nov 7, 2017
Well someone beat me to the punch for the new update. I knew it he was coming back! No he's not a scammer. I swear some of you sure love to exaggerate and make a lot of assumptions about the developer. Lol. He's restoring the game with new content. I just figured out what has been going on with him for awhile. Just because we were getting the lack of communication from the dev plus you can always cancel your patron from him whenever you want but doesn't mean he scamming us. This actually the first time he have restored the game that I'm aware of and I've been following the development of this game a very long time. The reason of the lack of communication from the dev is because he has been dealing personal/health issues and I was right. He has been suffering the worst case of Covid. I figured that something was going on with him. I'm glad that he's doing better. I had Covid myself at the first week of January but recovered from it after 4 days. Lucky I got both of the vaccines and now the booster. I just had the mild version of it thank god! It's no joke. I sympathize the dev. I always have faith in him that he will delivered despite his lack of communication and updates. I don't give up that easy. Lol. I will provide you guys his update post.

Hi guys! Here's the update and some news for you.

PC version:
MAC version:

The year 2021 was not easy for my immune system. In short, I suffered two COVIDs and several less sufficient illnesses during that period, and the most long of them was in December 2021. For the whole December and some part of January I wasn't able to work on this project. This event also had it's good side - I wasn't able to smoke as well, and as a result, I quit smoking.

I took some measures to restore my immune system and health and now I'm staying optimistic looking in the future.

I got a bit less than one hundred messages from you, and I'll immediately start answering them, but, as I'm not native English speaking person, it'll take me from one to two days or so. Now, when the update is finished, I finally can spare time to this.

Changelog:

As usual, we restored some old content with no changes, we restored some old content with extended texts (about twice more text variations) that fit to the new corruption mechanics, and we also added totally new content that never existed in the game before.

Old saves worked properly during the tests.

Livingroom content:

- now Emma and Kelly spend time in the living room watching TV. We restored 3 scenes with them (you join Emma watching TV, you join Kelly watching TV, you join both Emma and Kelly watching TV) and 2 options for each situation (you ask politely the permission to switch the channel, you switch the channel without asking) with extended texts.

- we also restored the option of player visiting empty living room and watching TV alone.

- we added 25 new newscast scenes on Demon TV. They'll tell you about the events that happen in the area.

- among the newscasts you can also see special interview videotapes with Olyvia that have totally new illustration.

- we restored 3 hot scenes with Samantha on Demon TV

Bathroom content with Kelly:

- a scene of Kelly lowering the towel and showing her breasts in the bathroom was restored with extended texts.

- a scene of Kelly removing the towel and showing her naked body in the bathroom was restored with extended texts.

- a scene where player takes a shower together with Kelly was restored with extended texts and also got 3 new animations.

Map content:

- Added a short dialogue when you first time visit a town center after the intro. Also added a dialogue that happens when you explore town center to 100%.

- The following parts of the town are now available for exploration: North-west part of the town, North-east part of the town, South-west part of the town, South-east part of the town. For each of these 4 locations we added a short dialogue when you discover it for the first time. For each of these 4 locations we also added a dialogue that happens when you explore it to 100%.

- The following locations were fully restored and available for interactions: Lisa's hideout, Police station.

- The following locations were restored but not available for interactions (you can only unlock them in the map and visit them, and nothing else for this version): The Forest, The Demonhunters' Club, The Cherry's house.

- The introduction scene for Cherry's house was added (though you can't enter her house in this version yet).

- The following totally new locations were added: Hospital, Industrial Area, the Pier. They are unavailable for interactions as well yet, but you can find them on the map, visit them and see the art and short introduction dialogues.

Demonhunters' content:

- restored a scene where you meet a lonely Demonhunter (or a Demonhunter with carriage) and introduce yourself. Restored all options of exchanging vine or beer for food or demon hearts or information until he tells you about their base location.

Lisa's content:

- added new art for Lisa's hideout.

- restored the scene where you find Lisa' s hideout and meet Lisa.

- added new options for Lisa's hideout: now you can offer her food and get various reactions based on what exactly you offer. You can learn about what Lisa likes to eat and what not and earn a few of her love points that way.

- added 4 new options for short conversations with Lisa in her hideout.

- restored the scene of Lisa moving in your house.

- restored a scene of player trying to make Lisa wake up while she's sleeping.

- restored a short scene where Lisa greets player when he enters her room (with extended texts)

- restored an option of giving Lisa a compliment in the library (with new texts)

- restored an option of giving Lisa a lewd compliment in the library (with new texts)

- restored an option of player trying to discipline Lisa in the library (with new texts)

- restored a scene where Lisa tries to make player leave her room and 2 usial choices for player with the following Lisa's reactions (with extended texts)

- added 4 new short scenes where Lisa finds a new spell in the library for the player (4 various spells actually, one by one) and they both go outside to test the spells together in the background.

Police station content:

- restored a police officer demon type of the enemy - a Biter.

- added 11 new animations for the battle with a Biter demon.

- restored all options of entering the police station (attack the guard or sneak in unseen)

- restored 3 scene of Fiddle giving the player a task and 2 scenes of Fiddle rewarding a player (the 3d task can't be finished in this version yet.)

- restored the ability of getting special ingredients from the bodies of defeated enemies.

Interface:

- restored the strategy screen where you can see area tasks and plans for defeating Olyvia.

Items:

- a bullet-poof vest. A new equipment for the player that provides better armor and helps to survive in a battle.

Magic spells (visit Lisa in the library and talk about magic spells from time to time to unlock):

- added new spell - Stone Ram. This spell deals damage to the enemy and destroys enemy's armor. The only possible way to destroy armor in the game.

- added new spell - Stone Wall. Stands between you and the enemy and blocks direct attacks until destroyed.

- restored a spell - Dark Drain. A spell that steals enemy's energy. A good way to restore your energy and weaken the enemy at the same time.

- restored a spell - Telekinesis. A spell that attracts small distant items to you. For current moment is totally useless in the game, but you can unlock it now for future.

I'll be answering to all your old and new messages for nearest two days so send me your reports about all bugs that you'll find in the game.

Thanks for still supporting me, guys. It's really surprising (especially after such a long silence from me) and inspiring. You make this game development possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loyo
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes