Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
While I stopped supporting this game well before the revamped project started, I am glad the dev is now ok(eish). It wouldn't have made a lot of sense to simply disappear, even form a scamming standpoint. I won't deny that the restoration is progressing at a snail pace though...

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Just started a new game, everything was fine I thought ... until when I tried to ask Kelly (sister) to dance - it throws me to the main menu when I ask her to exercise I've magically appear in a random place (first time I've got to a house which was empty as I have just broken into it. - That's so far just the beginning of the game 20-30 ish minutes gameplay. Oh so it's a bit annoying no clue for you guys, but all sisters scenes throw me to the main menu or random house, and you cannot roll back if the game hasn't created save ... you are screwed :) Anyone with a fix? or ... maybe the next version... probably? :D
About the TV - no errors so far, got one when the Mother undressed or was something like this, yeah probably will wait for 2-3-4 versions until playing it again :) was a decent game.

• Wow
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.4 for Lust and Power V0.37 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
3 new scenes with Roxie.

---> Elite Mod for v0.37 <---

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1040070

View attachment 1040071
Will this get updated?

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
So as an outside perspective this game looks interesting both in its current form and the heartbreak I'm seeing over an old .37 update. My main question is if I get info this game now what is going to be the deal with "restored" content? Is there a lot of things missing in the middle of the progression like with the towel dropping stages? Basically how much content is going to require replaying the same START is going to happen as updates restore content? Just as an assumption of course; I'm trying to figure out if I wait on the sidelines for a bit.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I just began to try the new version (I decided to play the new content before making a critics) and the first thing I do is to try the TV in the living room (alone) and game crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The "new" version has a great start, no kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: AcTePuKc
Nov 7, 2017
Just started a new game, everything was fine I thought ... until when I tried to ask Kelly (sister) to dance - it throws me to the main menu when I ask her to exercise I've magically appear in a random place (first time I've got to a house which was empty as I have just broken into it. - That's so far just the beginning of the game 20-30 ish minutes gameplay. Oh so it's a bit annoying no clue for you guys, but all sisters scenes throw me to the main menu or random house, and you cannot roll back if the game hasn't created save ... you are screwed :) Anyone with a fix? or ... maybe the next version... probably? :D
About the TV - no errors so far, got one when the Mother undressed or was something like this, yeah probably will wait for 2-3-4 versions until playing it again :) was a decent game.
Honestly I haven't play v0.42 yet but sounds like it has similar bugs that v0.37 had like it magically make you appear in a random place when you visited at Roxie's place.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Holy based

>remove content
>add it back later
>charge paypigs for it

I kneel.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Hello, I've made 3 different compressions. For comparison purposes, I've uploaded one image from all the compressions and also the original.
You can compare and choose which one fits you best.
-
-

Compressed version v0.42
Lossy Compression (240MB)

PC: -
MAC: -

High Quality compression (400MB)
Higher quality than lossy.

Lossless compression (805MB)
For those who don't want loss in quality.

You can give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
So as an outside perspective this game looks interesting both in its current form and the heartbreak I'm seeing over an old .37 update. My main question is if I get info this game now what is going to be the deal with "restored" content? Is there a lot of things missing in the middle of the progression like with the towel dropping stages? Basically how much content is going to require replaying the same START is going to happen as updates restore content? Just as an assumption of course; I'm trying to figure out if I wait on the sidelines for a bit.
I suggest you get into the old 0.37, there was just so much more you could do, and while what we've seen so far with the restored version seems promising, its sheer quantity just doens't match up with the content of the original one

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Given that some people managed to watch the TV I guess it's a crash due to a new variable introduced and not set in old save, any fix for that because I don't really feel like redoing all the spell grind to reach a viable build.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:What the fuck? The guy just made 200 more in one day, guys SSTTOOOPPP. You're encouraging him to keep ripping everyone off. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes