Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
I've been playing this game for hours now and 100%ed the first area but no other area is unlocked and I've unlocked all the mom and sis scenes too.
mom's love is 100% and sis is 70%(not going any higher) I also got all the spells.
btw, I'm not using any cheats. I've just been farming and grinding a lot.
Is my progression bugged?! what Am I supposed to do?!
I remember this game having more content when I played it a long time ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: vanka-vstanka

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I've been playing this game for hours now and 100%ed the first area but no other area is unlocked and I've unlocked all the mom and sis scenes too.
mom's love is 100% and sis is 70%(not going any higher) I also got all the spells.
btw, I'm not using any cheats. I've just been farming and grinding a lot.
Is my progression bugged?! what Am I supposed to do?!
I remember this game having more content when I played it a long time ago.
See a lot of the above posts. He rebooted it (again) and removed a ton of content I gather. I haven't tried it since.

Reactions: Some-Dude

jamesLW

Nov 21, 2017
Has anyone who plays the game been using their brains. If there is a change in number of anything or a complete revamp of something then understanably there will be less content than previously, but I see this as an opportunity to level the spells you have access to an absurd amount so all direct damage spells can kill in 1 use.

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Has anyone who plays the game been using their brains. If there is a change in number of anything or a complete revamp of something then understanably there will be less content than previously, but I see this as an opportunity to level the spells you have access to an absurd amount so all direct damage spells can kill in 1 use.
I've no problem with a revamp and that meaning that in the short term there is less content [even if in most cases the artwork and dialogue is done and it's just transferring it over]. However there hasn't been any updates or even word from the Dev since October, so its not so much the lack of content that's the problem, but the lack of progress about moving the game even back to state it was already in.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I really like the changes in this revamp, of course the added incest adds the most fun.

That said the dev handles all this terrible in my opinion. He doesn't seem to put effort into bringing the game to the same level of content as before. Worst is his terrible communication, his last patreon update was in october!
I was one who started backing him on patreon after the revamp since I thought it looks promising, I stopped a couple of mounts ago after seeing no updates/communication.

Nov 7, 2017
I will give the dev until March or April before I cancel my Patron subscription. Yeah I think the issue is his communication and don't think he's scamming us at all but it's his terrible communication is the real issue here and you always can cancel whenever you want. It's a choice. It would be really ashamed this game never get to be finished because I really enjoy this game along with the revamp stuff.

Nov 7, 2017
Think that version is the last before the dev started remaking.
Yeah v0.37 is before the dev redesign/revamp the layout, menu and mechanics of the game and it's the version where almost every location and girl is unlock. I hope the dev is still trying restore everything in the next version and maybe that's why he has been silent and hasn't communicated so long now and working his ass off every day getting it done or maybe he's going through personal things and why he has been silent so long. Who knows.

Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone still have the old version?? I'm not gonna wait for years to replay the exact same scene.
Again here is the link to version 0.37. And it still works. It's the version before he redesign/revamp everything.

Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hm... I think the game is probably abandoned. No news or status of development for 3. months. :(

That's really too bad, because I thought this game was pretty good. But the slow development and rework seems to have broken the game. :(

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little revision to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Sem título.jpg

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.41

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I really like the game, also happy that the censorship got removed.
However... Initially the game was going well, then patreon changed rules, and instead of simply modifying the names, as pretty much any other person would do, the guy decided to revamp the entire thing.
Restarting the project, removing content and also making it a nightmare to mod and restore to the original uncensored version.

I always wanted the censor to be removed, but the guy decided yet again to redo the entire thing.
I mean, we want to see it finished, not an endless cycle of restarts.

Reaching back to the previous build should be much faster, since all the content has already been created, so let's see.
The lack of communication, doesn't inspire much confidence, also the fact nothing new has been posted, since it should be much quicker now. It's a shame really, the game is great, but the guy... Is either a milker or terrible at managing development phases.
I mean, if anybody is earning money at something, then it's their life hood, it becomes their profession... If someone is a professional of anything, he needs to specialize and learn how to do whatever he does in his field of expertise.
There's absolutely no excuse for dumb development decision-making, specially after 3 years, and 2 restarts.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes