TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Nah man, they need to proceed! Hey Dev. Team hear me out plz..! You need to put back the old game and as also the new stuff to the game so that we could say its an update or a new v. of the game.. Sad really sad..

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
it's me or in version 0.41 there are events that were deleted by the report to the other version there are no more sex scenes or access to the other card from the house are in the city

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
at this level we can not even call its an update it is rather a region of the games it is limited if it is not v0.02 instead of v0.41 a by the interface there really is no more of content

Nov 7, 2017
Any idea when the cheat mod will be updated to V4.1 ?
no, but we are waiting
please is there a cheat mode available for version 0.41 regular
Not yet that I could find, sadly, hopefully someone would pick this up with a cheat mod. For now, got it set aside in my Need Mods folder.
please update mod for v0.41, cheers
Yes please we need it
Here are some cheats for you guys.

Here are the new cheat codes I found so far and I used the Save Editor to figured them out. Now I need to find the codes for the inventory items, spells and weapons. Let me know if you guys find more but I will keep looking for more myself. I hope someone can make a new cheat mod for us that we had for v0.37 or less Lurking improves his cheat system to be as efficient.

Shift + O <- this enables console

Girls' love and submission levels (I think in v0.41 you only can do Emma and Kelly):
emma.lp =
emma.sp =
kelly.lp =
kelly.sp =
jessica.lp =
jessica.sp =
lisa.lp =
lisa.sp =
cherry.lp =
cherry.sp =
roxie.lp =
roxie.sp =

MC's health, energy, hunger and hygiene:
player.en =
player.en_max =
player.hp =
player.hp_max =
player.hunger =
player.hyg =

Nov 7, 2017
and the other girl are no longer available :/
at this level we can not even call its an update it is rather a region of the games it is limited if it is not v0.02 instead of v0.41 a by the interface there really is no more of content
They're just not available in this version but they will be available again in a future update. The only reason why a lot of the content was cut because they done an overhaul of the game with a new interface, menus, items, spells, weapons, armor etc. Everything will be restored in a future update where we left off in v0.37. I recommend you play v0.37. It has a lot more content than v0.41 has right now. I provided a link to it in my post below.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone here still have a working link to download version 37?
Here's a link to it.

Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Ahaha author completely destroy the game
...aaand the missing content is still in the files. Damn. This blows. Just forego it for no reason.
Never more will play that game, the art are good, but the dev are one asshole, first have cuted with the incest possibility and maked dificult to cheat even still possible with the console, now with the anal, that guy seems to live yet on the victorian Era on a very religious family.
It is a fact he have restablished the incest trought optional choice wat I agree, but demons withaut anal scenes, bleurgh seems one good game for a monastery.
I think fresh game programmer needed
I propose to drop this game and wait until the author hires a skilled programmer who will not break saves
hahaha this author reminds me beggar, my new life he made the game back, and still the previous game has more content than the new one, the patreon developers are abusive
You guys, and many more: Pretty much everybody here (including me) used to complain about this game going into wrong direction. Removal of incest, too much grind, terrible (but like really, really bad, MUCH worse than Yandere Sim) performance especially during fights and sleeping (every time you went to bed it was gamble whether the game will crash or not)

Now you got complete overhaul. Incest is back, Interface looks much better and the game runs smoothly. It's obvious that with such twist most of content had to be removed, so it can be rewritten. Here goes your gifts, events, pretty much everything. They still have pictures and Im confident adding those features back will take significantly less time than making them from scratch.

Anyway, the point is: devs finally did something good. They overhauled the game. My rating went from 2 to 4. Im not saying you should support him on patreon or write praising poems, but could you please not hate him for "destroying the game" the exact moment they did something good, like first time since version 0.2?

I'll be back to this thread in another year, and given what I've seen yesterday im really hopeful about future.
EDIT: Just wanted to add it's nothing personal, and im not supporting dev anymore financially.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You guys, and many more: Pretty much everybody here (including me) used to complain about this game going into wrong direction. Removal of incest, too much grind, terrible (but like really, really bad, MUCH worse than Yandere Sim) performance especially during fights and sleeping (every time you went to bed it was gamble whether the game will crash or not)

Now you got complete overhaul. Incest is back, Interface looks much better and the game runs smoothly. It's obvious that with such twist most of content had to be removed, so it can be rewritten. Here goes your gifts, events, pretty much everything. They still have pictures and Im confident adding those features back will take significantly less time than making them from scratch.

Anyway, the point is: devs finally did something good. They overhauled the game. My rating went from 2 to 4. Im not saying you should support him on patreon or write praising poems, but could you please not hate him for "destroying the game" the exact moment they did something good, like first time since version 0.2?

I'll be back to this thread in another year, and given what I've seen yesterday im really hopeful about future.
EDIT: Just wanted to add it's nothing personal, and im not supporting dev anymore financially.
dunno man, I downloaded and played 0.37 and it worked perfectly for me. no crashes at all:
I am not against new interface or anything. I am just happy that there are 14 old events back in the game.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes