BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
Has this game gotten any better? Started out as a horrible grind with little point. Then he rewrote and ruined it. Better now?

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
So... is this game already dead?

Damn, the latest version of 0.37 was good, training Roxie while you could take her armor off in the process was excellent :love:

Why developer, why do you opt for the way of milking? :FacePalm:

Last edited:

CocoRico1313

Nov 10, 2020
have you the cheat mod for 0.37 :)
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.4 for Lust and Power V0.37 * UPDATE *

Now it unlocks:
3 new scenes with Roxie.

---> Elite Mod for v0.37 <---

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- change investment (Cherry)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 99 of all the items in your room and 999 gold in your inventory (Base Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Battle Supplies)
- get 99 of each trophy in the fridge (Trophy Collector)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked, including Emma and Kelly's bedrooms (Unlock Map)
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica). It only works with Elite Version or Elite Mod installed
- show special console

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press the following keys during the game:

d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)
a - Restore health and power (during the fighting)

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1040070

View attachment 1040071
Here

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
does anyone have save files for me? I have updated the game and now my saves are all gone. can anyone help?

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
Has this game gotten any better? Started out as a horrible grind with little point. Then he rewrote and ruined it. Better now?
Better now? Not really yet. Arguably more rewritten and more ruined. V0.37 is usually considered the version you want to play.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Truth be told, I'm playing both versions and the new one is indeed better in terms of smooth/balance/feature/tidiniess, just a bit annoying of the removed scenes for the time being.
so that being said, it may be better to play the older version till this have the content back/more content, but regardless , good job on the dev's part, game is gud and hopefully it flourishes.

also how do one triggers lisa in the newest version? played till end and couldn't trigger her showing up

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes