Dec 24, 2020
guys, i played this game long ago and i am aware of the shitty situation of the dev, thing is:

i played the game when you could start taming some warrior girl by taking her armor while fighting in some sort of heaven, i have absolutly no clue which version i played or if i even got to the end of that version, all i remember was that , that girl had only like 1 or 2 scenes and then the rest was in development

has the game caught up to that point yet? even if not, is it worth for me to play it again for new contnet added maybe with cheats?

Dec 24, 2020
guys, i played this game long ago and i am aware of the shitty situation of the dev, thing is:

i played the game when you could start taming some warrior girl by taking her armor while fighting in some sort of heaven, i have absolutly no clue which version i played or if i even got to the end of that version, all i remember was that , that girl had only like 1 or 2 scenes and then the rest was in development

has the game caught up to that point yet? even if not, is it worth for me to play it again for new contnet added maybe with cheats?
i would try to figure out by reading changelog but i cant remember a thing

TheRebo

Apr 25, 2022
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.7a for Lust and Power V0.43 * UPDATE *

V2.7a:
Magic spells to change outfit now works in Regular Version (Thanks Julien143 for your feedback!)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Please Update To Version 0.44

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
First time playing but no FUN :cautious: (n) Sex Options Missing + Want full Picture when (click hide)
To Dev:
Fix or Unlock All Sex Scenes (From Sleepsex to ShowerSex every Kind positions etc) + Pregnancy (optional):devilish:(y)
Game will Turn to more Fun(y)

• Angry
Reactions: My naok
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes