JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I thought this cool story was much further along. No scenes I am confused,mind you it has been awhile. is this a Remake?

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I'm going to create a Patreon to earn money with a game...

I will be updating the game to earn more money.

Um. I'm going to restart the game again, see if I can stretch this out as long as I can...

Your penis tells you that you're an idiot, but you ignore it for the sake of the fap one afternoon.

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
From the changelog, the game still isn't updated fully, will wait..........and wait, and wait, and wait like we all have been doing.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.9a for Lust and Power V0.45 * UPDATE *

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
needs update?

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
^^ why are all the previous scenes in construction? makes the game have no content or replaybility

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Only simps and cucks pay patreon subs...
That does hold true for most adult games but it can be a bit of an over generalization. One adult game, Love & Sex: Second Base, has already announced that the game will be finished by the end of next year and has been solid on a new patch just about every month. They are doing this because they will continue the Patreon under the squeal Love & Sex: Third Base.

Plus there are other class's that use Patreon. Like YouTuber's who put out videos and continue to put them out with some also putting out more videos with higher quality. I have also seen museums on YouTube putting out videos and asking people to sign up for their Patreon.

But as far as Lust and Power goes however. Very true for milking it and they deserve their Patreon subs to drop them.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
chatting with sis kicks me to demon house... This game was tighter before. Art has not changed, just a shuffle of the dynamics. Less content, but not due to art development...

Reactions: Max Craving
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes