Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
From 2018... 0.17

Ask and you shall receive

o You can ask Emma for the keys (in this version her room is locked when she’s not there and at night, so if you want to get in, you need to get the key first)

Thanks for your support!
From 2022.... 0.47

v0.47
- added scene where you ask Emma for the key from her bedroom.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The fault is not the dev's, the fault is who pays him for it.
You're spitting the truth there man. (y)
We can make fun or shit on him all we want here, he's still raking in almost 4k a month for what maybe 25% new work.

From 2018... 0.17
From 2022.... 0.47
v0.47
- added scene where you ask Emma for the key from her bedroom.
Dude thank you for looking that up.
Laughed when I realized he's just openly taking out and putting stuff back in for money now, he's not even pretending at this point.
English must not be his first language since he doesn't seem to understand added and re-added don't mean the same thing.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
do the woman you do not help turn into something supernatural as a result of being f%^&ed by demons?. Kind of a Demon epidemic or nothing at all?.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
do the woman you do not help turn into something supernatural as a result of being f%^&ed by demons?. Kind of a Demon epidemic or nothing at all?.
Nothing
Im lost what happened? now the girls can get fucked by another dudes?
Which girls ? The 5 we (will) have won't be touched by anything else but MC's. Every other rando you meet in the streets could get demon'd or taken to the hunter lounge

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Nothing

Which girls ? The 5 we (will) have won't be touched by anything else but MC's. Every other rando you meet in the streets could get demon'd or taken to the hunter lounge
oh! cool, now I know. Neat plot I also wonder if Olyvia will want to Rule the whole world turn evreything Demon-y, kind of a Overlord Queen of the world using her Demon minions, or she is only wanting to use the demons in this neighborhood until she gets the book the everything goes back to normal and Olyvia has other plans in mind.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes