rance4747

May 25, 2018
Where can I download the version before the rework? Does anyone have a link?
The version you are looking for is

Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.
There is also a patreon unlock mod for that one

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
could say the same in reverse so i don't agree. on kickstarter there can be options where it's pretty much stated that you're only donating to support the person do what they do and that you like their thing, the low price kind of options where you don't get their finished products. while on patreon there is patreon only content where you not only support them but pay to recieve products that won't be avaliable to the general public and other kind of perks/benefits and that's basically paying them to have x product made and then recieve it, then for some there is also tiers of payment where you get to actually have something personally made for you like adding a character of your choice/design into it (as a game related example)

in short, i don't think you're right
Paywalling stuff doesn't change how Patreon works, even if you think otherwise

Reactions: Iknowwhoyouare420

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
everytime I try this, obvsly with cheats, in the second day the blonde villain just arrive and game over. Best anticheat ever made or what?

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Paywalling stuff doesn't change how Patreon works, even if you think otherwise
welp, looks like talking with you will be useless now haha, sometimes when peoples decide they're right there ain't nothing that can be done to change their mind and i believe you're having one of those "i'm right and you're wrong, nothing you can say/show will ever change that" moments so, see you later mate

Reactions: Ayal

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
Kelly and Emma errors:
While running game code:
KeyError: 'peson'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/home/_hallway/_hallway.rpyc", line 17, in script call
File "_stock/home/emma_room/hot_scenes/2_(65)_pussy.rpyc", line 516, in script call
File "_stock/home/emma_room/comply and refuse/comply_any.rpyc", line 191, in script
File "F:\Games\Games-f95\Lust_and_Power-0.46\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\Games-f95\Lust_and_Power-0.46\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Games\Games-f95\Lust_and_Power-0.46\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "F:\Games\Games-f95\Lust_and_Power-0.46\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "F:\Games\Games-f95\Lust_and_Power-0.46\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "F:\Games\Games-f95\Lust_and_Power-0.46\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "F:\Games\Games-f95\Lust_and_Power-0.46\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'peson'

Windows-10-10.0.17763 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.46
Sat Sep 10 12:03:11 2022

MindWright

Mar 4, 2019
Another error in .46:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_stock/home/kitchen/meal_talks/ek/safety.rpy", line 458, in <module>
NameError: name 'kely' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_stock/home/_hallway/_hallway.rpyc", line 17, in script call
  File "_stock/home/kitchen/_kitchen.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "_stock/home/kitchen/meal_talks/emma_and_kelly.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "_stock/home/kitchen/meal_talks/ek/safety.rpyc", line 458, in script
  File "C:\Personal\Lust_and_Power-0.46-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Personal\Lust_and_Power-0.46-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Personal\Lust_and_Power-0.46-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/_stock/home/kitchen/meal_talks/ek/safety.rpy", line 458, in <module>
NameError: name 'kely' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.46
Sat Sep 10 10:40:38 2022

T4d3u5z

Jul 18, 2017
I think there is something wrong in this game. I played 60 days and still haven't met Jessica and can't get further. Any ideas? Screenshot_2022-09-11-13-52-33-390_com.lustandpower.jpg

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
I think there is something wrong in this game. I played 60 days and still haven't met Jessica and can't get further. Any ideas? View attachment 2037512
wait for another 3 years until the old content is back, has been removed and put back again
or just play another game

i recommend: Harem Hotel, Corrupted Kingdoms, MIST, A House in the Rift, and Hail Dicktator
all great games that deserve more attention then this... whatever this is by now...

ghjkl12

Oct 21, 2018
i played this game like 2 years ago it had a lot of scenes and plot and was preety nice to play. gameplay wise was okey too. NOw i dowloaded this. and WTF? its so bad gameplay wise so i cant explain it woody? there are like 2 scenes with each girl almost idenctical like 2 years ago and a lot less. i dunno what happend here but i am off this train sadly good luck

Mr.ibb

May 19, 2020
the only thing is that developer doesn't want both old and new work to be mixed so he/she deleted all of alpha things and remade them that's why the game like this but ogs know what's going to be added like how I know ther will be a lesbian and threesome scene in tv room (it's a fact, the game was previously containing this scene so it'll be added again)

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
I think the problem is how long it's taking to change that content. The art is there, so two or three updates to change the dialogue would be reasonable, but this much time for dialogue change is frustrating the fanbase. I know as in the beginning I was a contributor and got frustrated at how long it was taking to get to the same point when they first removed the incest content and just made the mother and daughter unrelated to the MC. I figured I'd start contributing again when they had a decent amount of new content, then COVID happened and all plans to support more artists fell by the wayside, something that helped me as the same thing is happening again.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes