dirani

Jul 6, 2018
did games finally recover all the content it had or still not? say I asked myself a question why the developer decided to delete the contained encient? it was of no use to him to do that?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
^ You dudes know there's something called a "changelog" in the OP ? You don't need to speculate what you think you thought was added/removed, just click the tab and read the 3-4 lines each update ......
Yo! Dude!
I read the changelog and what I noted wasn't in it.
And the inventory still isn't fixed even though it's list in that same changelog.
Unless it's only fixed for new restarts.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
did games finally recover all the content it had or still not? say I asked myself a question why the developer decided to delete the contained encient? it was of no use to him to do that?
He's remaking a remake. He has to cut out stuff to recode them (and most of the time, make new images/animations). They're not really deleted, just removed from the game to get remade. Then put back and bug. Then removed again to bugfix. Then once more into the game, just to bug out another time. Repeat till you get bored
Yo! Dude!
I read the changelog and what I noted wasn't in it.
And the inventory still isn't fixed even though it's list in that same changelog.
Unless it's only fixed for new restarts.
v0.45 Regular
- added 3 scenes with random women that you meet in the streets. Totally new texts, totally new art, better animations.

Is that so hard to find ?

• Haha
Reactions: Leobbb

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
i downloaded this cause it's been years and i wanted to see how far it's gone, then i wondered if there's a major difference between the regular and premium version cause it seemed low on scenes when i looked at the girls menu, then i looked at the comments, now i'm a mixed of pissed off and internally laughing.

i wish i could just get finished products from alternate realities where the devs have a good team and they're entirely dedicated to making the games as good as possible, cause i'm sick of waiting on those devs who apparently really fucking love playing farming simulator backers edition™ seeing all this milking everywhere

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i downloaded this cause it's been years and i wanted to see how far it's gone, then i wondered if there's a major difference between the regular and premium version cause it seemed low on scenes when i looked at the girls menu, then i looked at the comments, now i'm a mixed of pissed off and internally laughing.

i wish i could just get finished products from alternate realities where the devs have a good team and they're entirely dedicated to making the games as good as possible, cause i'm sick of waiting on those devs who apparently really fucking love playing farming simulator backers edition™ seeing all this milking everywhere
You'd have a point if everything worked like Kickstarter. Patreon doesn't, so enjoy being mad

MainL

Sep 7, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.0 for Lust and Power V0.46 * UPDATE *

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Can build for Android

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
So if i'm not mistaken, they rebuild the game from the ground up? explains why a certain character is currently missing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So if i'm not mistaken, they rebuild the game from the ground up? explains why a certain character is currently missing
Not really. He just disabled everything and is redoing it piece by piece with new art/animation. And bugs

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Not really the update i've been looking foward. I've jumped from 0.43 to 0.46 just to make it longer. But i am disappointed

camoway

May 15, 2017
Why wipe so much content? The game is 50% smaller. That's a first. Let's take away content on this update. What in hell this game is dead to me.
I'll check it in a couple years maybe the dev will reduce it to the opening sequence by then.
WOW I feel for the supporters of this game. I say good day to you sir.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
He's remaking a remake. He has to cut out stuff to recode them (and most of the time, make new images/animations). They're not really deleted, just removed from the game to get remade. Then put back and bug. Then removed again to bugfix. Then once more into the game, just to bug out another time. Repeat till you get bored

v0.45 Regular
- added 3 scenes with random women that you meet in the streets. Totally new texts, totally new art, better animations.

Is that so hard to find ?
Nice for you to point it out, here I am gonna be a sticklers. I've tried this game again after probably 2 years, imagine my surprise when the intro is smoother and longer, yet the game seems a bit grindier than I remember,... then to notice... it stops... in development... I certainly remember being able to go to the Demonhunters very early on. Able to progress further with the family, not to mention some angelic bullshit which, to be fair, was a bit weird since the protagonist kept ignoring the one controlling the demons...
The changelog just says stuff is added, you really need to dig through it to actually notice something's amiss. the art isn't new, it's the same,... it might be slightly updated but it isn't noticeable. They do say that polishing the last 10% takes 90% of the time, but damn!! No need to remove 90% of the game!

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Why wipe so much content? The game is 50% smaller. That's a first. Let's take away content on this update. What in hell this game is dead to me.
I'll check it in a couple years maybe the dev will reduce it to the opening sequence by then.
WOW I feel for the supporters of this game. I say good day to you sir.
yeah, that's what i did and i got a pretty bad surprise when i downloaded it yesterday haha. up that waiting time to a decade or whatever final version might or might not get out before that and it should be worth getting back into in term of new content, i'm not being ironic btw, that's a genuine advice even if it's extreme

Reactions: camoway

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
You'd have a point if everything worked like Kickstarter. Patreon doesn't, so enjoy being mad
honestly not sure what you mean by that? kickstarters take one time donations with generally more extreme options in term of prices even if it's possible to donate multiple times while patreon is monthly payments with generally less extreme pricing options even if you can pay for one month then and cancel it to basically make it a one time payment.
in both cases the backers can end up spending a lot of money on projects they believe in, the only difference being wich plateform makes it easier to donate short or long term

so what were you trying to say if it's not what i covered?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
honestly not sure what you mean by that? kickstarters take one time donations with generally more extreme options in term of prices even if it's possible to donate multiple times while patreon is monthly payments with generally less extreme pricing options even if you can pay for one month then and cancel it to basically make it a one time payment.
in both cases the backers can end up spending a lot of money on projects they believe in, the only difference being wich plateform makes it easier to donate short or long term

so what were you trying to say if it's not what i covered?
You pay Kickstarter to have the game made. You donate to Patreon to help the dev and tell him you like what he does

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
You pay Kickstarter to have the game made. You donate to Patreon to help the dev and tell him you like what he does
could say the same in reverse so i don't agree. on kickstarter there can be options where it's pretty much stated that you're only donating to support the person do what they do and that you like their thing, the low price kind of options where you don't get their finished products. while on patreon there is patreon only content where you not only support them but pay to recieve products that won't be avaliable to the general public and other kind of perks/benefits and that's basically paying them to have x product made and then recieve it, then for some there is also tiers of payment where you get to actually have something personally made for you like adding a character of your choice/design into it (as a game related example)

in short, i don't think you're right

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayal
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes