SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Found a couple of unwanted “features” (a.k.a. bugs) that can help to cheat. [Yes, I know about DGN's fantastic cheat file, but I'm talking about things that make life easier without using DGN]

So you can't use the spells you learn at the beginning of the game to “defeat” doors... But actually, you can. If you choose this or that spell, you'll get some comment that said spell can't be used on an inanimate object. Thing is, every time you choose a spell, it increases the effect of the hit you'll give the door with your broom-spear. So, choose a spell six times (or six different spells) and you can hit the door once, losing only 2 EN points to break down the door with one hit.

Also, the Dark Boost spell can be invoked before hitting a door and will be “preloaded” if you encounter a demon once the door is broken.

Anyway, I'm sure there are other such “features”, since this is clearly not the best-programmed game...

EDIT: Nope, adds only one "hit point" per spell; so, with the two spells from the start of the game, one hit on the door (costing 2EN) deals 6 damage to the door, which means you can break it in 2 hits instead of 3. Also works on Cherry's door: each hit will deal 3 damage points to her door (which has a 3-point shield), so you can actually break her door knowing only those two spells, in 10 hits = 20 EN

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao and john1230

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lust And Power 0.46 Regular
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
Glad we got another update of Door Fighting Simulator 3000. Maybe in 10 updates / 3 years we'll finally be able to have sex with doors. Dev's slowly removing all the sex with people, so I can only imagine the new goal is to fuck inanimate objects.

BRB, making a sex lockpicking game where you fuck locks with a patreon to bring in 3K a month to not update it.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust and Power [v0.46 Regular] [Lurking Hedgehog]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 252 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
At this point, this game seems like a total scam.
yeah i play 0.37 if i get the itch... but until the old content is restored, i'm not gonna do this to me

i used to advocate patience with Lurking Hedgehog, but by now i am convinced he IS milking his patrons. apparently the dude makes a ton of cash from fans who have more money then brains, enough to hire help if he needs it so the argument "no time, has to work on the side and so on" which excuse a lot of devs (cause they work) does not apply to LH

i'd rather wait for an update a couple of months and have all the old stuff back, then having itty bitty updates every month and the old content is still not back!

as positive counter examples: look at Runeys Harem Hotel, now THAT is a game with a dedicated developer, yes sometimes he takes his time, but he always delivers!
look at MIST, exellent story, characters and graphics
look at a house in the rift, amazing stuff!
Hail Dicktator... fucking great

yes they all are different and might scratch other itches then this one
but untill LH gets his shit together i am off giving headpats to Lin, fucking Mia and Robin, have some fun with Azraesha and to top it off relax on the beach with Alice (all characters from the above games)

i loved Lust and Power back in the day, but coming back and reading the thread is like visiting an ex you still like and watch her being treated like shit by her new BF (which is not referring to the people blasting the game and dev, you keep going)

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
yeah i play 0.37 if i get the itch... but until the old content is restored, i'm not gonna do this to me

i used to advocate patience with Lurking Hedgehog, but by now i am convinced he IS milking his patrons. apparently the dude makes a ton of cash from fans who have more money then brains, enough to hire help if he needs it so the argument "no time, has to work on the side and so on" which excuse a lot of devs (cause they work) does not apply to LH

i'd rather wait for an update a couple of months and have all the old stuff back, then having itty bitty updates every month and the old content is still not back!

as positive counter examples: look at Runeys Harem Hotel, now THAT is a game with a dedicated developer, yes sometimes he takes his time, but he always delivers!
look at MIST, exellent story, characters and graphics
look at a house in the rift, amazing stuff!
Hail Dicktator... fucking great

yes they all are different and might scratch other itches then this one
but untill LH gets his shit together i am off giving headpats to Lin, fucking Mia and Robin, have some fun with Azraesha and to top it off relax on the beach with Alice (all characters from the above games)

i loved Lust and Power back in the day, but coming back and reading the thread is like visiting an ex you still like and watch her being treated like shit by her new BF (which is not referring to the people blasting the game and dev, you keep going)
Thanks for the suggestion on Runey's Harem Hotel, looks great!

Reactions: kinkybastard

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.0 for Lust and Power V0.46 * UPDATE *

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Lust and Power [v0.46 Regular] [Lurking Hedgehog]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 252 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

About the only change I've seen has been concerning the random women that you might run across.

Reactions: Terrazero

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You dudes know there's something called a "changelog" in the OP ? You don't need to speculate what you think you thought was added/removed, just click the tab and read the 3-4 lines each update ......

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
At this point, this game seems like a total scam.
At this point? :LOL:
With how long it's been since this dev went full on milk money mode, I'd say it was so many points ago you could play connect the dots with them.

(Fear not though, we noble pirates of F95 will continue to help make this game a price more in line with what it's worth now, basically 0.)

i swear this game is losing more content every update lmao
The last few times I've tried I've noticed most the time the demons don't even bother fucking the women in the houses anymore when you enter. Like the whole plot was these things want to fuck women but the game got so bad and went so in reverse even the evil npcs sensed it and decided to just quiet quit at their one job. :sneaky:

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes