Rezan

Sep 1, 2017
It's been two or three years since I stopped following or downloading this game.
However, I like to go in to see when it will be finished.
Two years ago it was on the verge of being finished, at least in the story part, you could now fuck the two women in the house, and have two more women in it. Suddenly, I see that it went back to zero, adding new mechanics, and I like to see the changelog.
And what I see, (from the outside, maybe I'm wrong) that they have gone through this stage of going back with the content already at least 3 times, adding very little new under the excuse of some update. The worst thing is that this game is a copy of the previous one, with different graphics.
So I ask: Is this game the definition of Milking the Patreons or not?

Aug 5, 2017
It's been two or three years since I stopped following or downloading this game.
However, I like to go in to see when it will be finished.
Two years ago it was on the verge of being finished, at least in the story part, you could now fuck the two women in the house, and have two more women in it. Suddenly, I see that it went back to zero, adding new mechanics, and I like to see the changelog.
And what I see, (from the outside, maybe I'm wrong) that they have gone through this stage of going back with the content already at least 3 times, adding very little new under the excuse of some update. The worst thing is that this game is a copy of the previous one, with different graphics.
So I ask: Is this game the definition of Milking the Patreons or not?
no idea but every time i notice an update i hit the end of the thread to see if the content is restored and every time the answer is 'lol, nope'

it was a pretty good game for a while, no idea what went so wrong.

Nov 7, 2017
I'll answer the second first, as it will be easier to both for me to explain and for you to understand. Though, I may be a bit based about it. So yo have been warned though.

So, why does everyone seems to hate it?

I wouldn't call it hate, but a disappointment. You see, developer of the Lust and Power is rebooting this game for the 34th time already. Game with little to no content is reciving few small updates adding few small bits of new content and then... Boom! Reboot. Game with little to no content is stripped of every single playable and fapable content to the point all you can do is simply turn it on and off. With time old content is "reworked" just to be added with little to no change or no change at all. Sometines there might be a update adding some new content. And when the game starts to look just like it was before, but with a bit of new content... Boom, another reboot. Game is stripped of every single playable and fapable content[...]. Rinse and repeat.

As for: What's the game?

Well, it's a story about a male mage (MC) having to grasp his magic and survive under a magical condom barrier and defeat female mage with some lewd interactions alongside the journey. That's the core idea, anyway. The rest? Well, due to reboots, incest and non-incest versions I don't know anymore which elements of the story are canon and which are not anymore.

edit 1: Typos... though my english still sucks.
Firstly, no this game has not been rebooted 34 times. That's ridiculous and false even everything else you said is also false and an exaggeration on your part. Lol. Another, you haven't really pay attention to the development but I have. I've been following this game's development almost since it started in 2017 and they have not changed the game much since they started revamping/reworking it in v0.40 about two or three years ago (while v0.38 and v0.39 were demos and v0.37 was before the content restoration) and since then they have been restoring all the old content along with the reworked/new content at the same time in every update. Yes they've restored incest while it's optional. I don't know where some of you come up with this silly idea that they have remake or reboot the game multiple times in every update release. OMG! Lol :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

It's been two or three years since I stopped following or downloading this game. However, I like to go in to see when it will be finished. Two years ago it was on the verge of being finished, at least in the story part, you could now fuck the two women in the house, and have two more women in it. Suddenly, I see that it went back to zero, adding new mechanics, and I like to see the changelog. And what I see, (from the outside, maybe I'm wrong) that they have gone through this stage of going back with the content already at least 3 times, adding very little new under the excuse of some update. The worst thing is that this game is a copy of the previous one, with different graphics. So I ask: Is this game the definition of Milking the Patreons or not?
This game, "Lust and Power" isn't really a copy of the previous game, "The Dark Prince" which was made by the same dev but almost more like a remake/reimagine and more original content instead of using DAZ content. And I don't know why some of you keep saying they keep milking the game. No they're not. No one is forcing you or me to support this dev or game. If you don't want support them then don't subscribe or download the game at all and there's the cancel option. A good thing about Patreon and SubscribeStar you can cancel whenever you want if you don't want to support the dev or game anymore and move on to another.

no idea but every time i notice an update i hit the end of the thread to see if the content is restored and every time the answer is 'lol, nope'

it was a pretty good game for a while, no idea what went so wrong.
If you are wondering why they're taking so long restoring everything back because like I said before, they've likely been dealing some personal and health problems like having Covid or another kind of sickness which's interfering their time working on the game which they mentioned before, don't blame them though and I'm sure they have a daytime job too especially if they're an independent dev and doing everything by themselves. Another thing rendering, drawing and coding certainly take some time and hours to do and it can be exhausting. I also notice some of other devs like the one who's behind "Friends in Need" have been going through almost the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

wktos

Feb 3, 2019
To be honest I just compared version 0.66 and 0.37:
actually there are few new scenes in 0.66 which were not available in 0.37 (eg. kitchen sex, bigger variety of scenes with encountered random woman and I think 1 more sex scene).
The GUI was much more improved and is better, more intuitive, less annoying.

Funny thing is that images related to not yet restored content are available in the rpa.

But after (I can be wrong) 2 years I am still waiting for some bigger update and story progress.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Which Moderator updated the Links? Is it really save from the current Malware spreading? It would help when the Uploader and Moderator would be listed on the first Page rather than "Last Edited by Moderator"

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Getting an error when I am heading back to the house and meeting Jessica (?) the blonde chick you randomly meet in on your way home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cannot get the *.rpc's to decompile to see if it was a simple fix, I tried UnRen-1.0.11d.bat and UnRen-1.0.10b.bat both are getting an infinite repeating error

Anyone have a fix for either the games error or how I can decompile the code to try to fix myself?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust and Power [v0.66 Regular] [Lurking Hedgehog] - Compressed[/SIZE]

Win/Linux [296 MB]
- - - -

Mac [290 MB]
- - - -

Nov 7, 2017
Which Moderator updated the Links? Is it really save from the current Malware spreading? It would help when the Uploader and Moderator would be listed on the first Page rather than "Last Edited by Moderator"
While I'm not a moderator or an official uploader here but I'm the one who originally posted the update before Bob69 posted more links, the compressed version but I know the links from Mega and Google Drive that I copied from Lurking Hedgehog's Patreon page I know were safe. If you prefer mine here they are. I downloaded the update myself and Windows Security, Guardio or the VPN I used on my PC and browser didn't detect any malware or viruses with the zip file though. I'm as cautious as you.

Lust and Power [v0.66 Regular]:

PC:
||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Firstly, no this game has not been rebooted 34 times. That's ridiculous and false even everything else you said is also false and an exaggeration on your part. Lol. Another, you haven't really pay attention to the development but I have. I've been following this game's development almost since it started in 2017 and they have not changed the game much since they started revamping/reworking it in v0.40 about two or three years ago (while v0.38 and v0.39 were demos and v0.37 was before the content restoration) and since then they have been restoring all the old content along with the reworked/new content at the same time in every update. Yes they've restored incest while it's optional. I don't know where some of you come up with this silly idea that they have remake or reboot the game multiple times in every update release. OMG! Lol :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:
Then I have to than you for your sacrifice, for wasting so much of your time following developement of this game over the period of around seven years, so you could tell us players are allowed to play unreasonably blocked content once more because it was finally unlocked with little or no change at all and sometimes even a bit of something new is added to justify a development.

Of course it was exaggerated, because number of 34 was meant as a R34 joke, if you didn't caught that. Doesn't change the fact game was rebooted more times than it should have been. I shouldn't be even using a "reboot" word, as it simply doesn't qualify as it. Old content was but simply blocked so it could be simply not reworked, but unlocked later with a different dialogue line here and called "DEVELOPMENT!"

This game, "Lust and Power" isn't really a copy of the previous game, "The Dark Prince" which was made by the same dev but almost more like a remake/reimagine and more original content instead of using DAZ content. And I don't know why some of you keep saying they keep milking the game. No they're not. No one is forcing you or me to support this dev or game. If you don't want support them then don't subscribe or download the game at all and there's the cancel option. A good thing about Patreon and SubscribeStar you can cancel whenever you want if you don't want to support the dev or game anymore and move on to another.
Can't say much if it's a copy of Dark Prince of not, 'cause I never played it.
Yet, as for milking, it would be nice if you would, and I mean you and all those using this fucking twisted logic, actually understood that "You're not forced to support it, so it's not milking" is not an argument.

If I'm being jerked off by ten girls (Yes I have dick that long, thus the name Long Dick Johnson) and one or two were to suddenly stop jerking me off, it won't magically stop me from being jerked off.

If people are supporting the game which is "developed" by updates so small you can barely call them updates, by being constantly rebooted or on endless rework loop, then yes they are being milked out of money. No matter the twisted logic, no matter how great of a believer they are, how high thier hopes are, they are being milked of cash. Sure, it's thier money, so they can do whatever they want with it. Not my problem, really. But I'm going to laugh at thier stupidity. And please, stop saying it's not milking when it clearly is.

If you are wondering why they're taking so long restoring everything back because like I said before, they've likely been dealing some personal and health problems like having Covid or another kind of sickness which's interfering their time working on the game which they mentioned before, don't blame them though and I'm sure they have a daytime job too especially if they're an independent dev and doing everything by themselves. Another thing rendering, drawing and coding certainly take some time and hours to do and it can be exhausting. I also notice some of other devs like the one who's behind "Friends in Need" have been going through almost the same thing.
I'm going to be very blunt. Don't know and don't care. Not anymore.
If you don't know we all had and have problems. And if there is someone who never had or is not having them, then it's either dead man or having enough money to drown those. I can understand someone is having hard time, I understand how hard making a game is, but there is time and place to finally draw a line. Game didn't change that much despite being in "development" for almost seven years.

Nov 7, 2017
Then I have to than you for your sacrifice, for wasting so much of your time following developement of this game over the period of around seven years, so you could tell us players are allowed to play unreasonably blocked content once more because it was finally unlocked with little or no change at all and sometimes even a bit of something new is added to justify a development.

Of course it was exaggerated, because number of 34 was meant as a R34 joke, if you didn't caught that. Doesn't change the fact game was rebooted more times than it should have been. I shouldn't be even using a "reboot" word, as it simply doesn't qualify as it. Old content was but simply blocked so it could be simply not reworked, but unlocked later with a different dialogue line here and called "DEVELOPMENT!"

Can't say much if it's a copy of Dark Prince of not, 'cause I never played it.
Yet, as for milking, it would be nice if you would, and I mean you and all those using this fucking twisted logic, actually understood that "You're not forced to support it, so it's not milking" is not an argument.

If I'm being jerked off by ten girls (Yes I have dick that long, thus the name Long Dick Johnson) and one or two were to suddenly stop jerking me off, it won't magically stop me from being jerked off.

If people are supporting the game which is "developed" by updates so small you can barely call them updates, by being constantly rebooted or on endless rework loop, then yes they are being milked out of money. No matter the twisted logic, no matter how great of a believer they are, how high thier hopes are, they are being milked of cash. Sure, it's thier money, so they can do whatever they want with it. Not my problem, really. But I'm going to laugh at thier stupidity. And please, stop saying it's not milking when it clearly is.

I'm going to be very blunt. Don't know and don't care. Not anymore.
If you don't know we all had and have problems. And if there is someone who never had or is not having them, then it's either dead man or having enough money to drown those. I can understand someone is having hard time, I understand how hard making a game is, but there is time and place to finally draw a line. Game didn't change that much despite being in "development" for almost seven years.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Nov 7, 2017
Except that game has been abandoned but Lust and Power hasn't. I find it pretty ridiculous for some people getting very out of shape over this game and it being rework right in the middle of its development and the dev releasing small updates almost once a month and slowly restoring the content they had to redo from v0.37 in the last two or three years to add new coding to get it working properly and able to add new content. You know Rockstar Games has been working on GTA 6 about a decade now which probably won't be release until mid to late 2025 and I don't see anything different about this game's development either. I honestly don't care how long it takes Lurking Hedgehog to restore everything back or how long takes them to finished. At this point I'm used to it. Who cares if they lose some support in the process and upset some people because of that. So what. There are other games at our deposal to keep us interested and occupied. I find it pretty stupid to get out of shape over this game or over some setbacks by the dev. That's just me. You don't have to agree with me. Honestly I'm getting tired of defending this game or the dev anyways. Of course I'm disappointed that some good games that have been abandoned or other games did not come out the way we hoped and it maybe a little bit frustrating for wanting more content sooner than later.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes