GeeVerity

Oct 4, 2018
There's a bug where Kelly calls you sis multiple times during the shower masturbation scene. Also in her vibrator scene. 1717019761453.png

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017
If you are wondering why they're taking so long restoring everything back because like I said before, they've likely been dealing some personal and health problems like having Covid or another kind of sickness which's interfering their time working on the game which they mentioned before, don't blame them though and I'm sure they have a daytime job too especially if they're an independent dev and doing everything by themselves. Another thing rendering, drawing and coding certainly take some time and hours to do and it can be exhausting. I also notice some of other devs like the one who's behind "Friends in Need" have been going through almost the same thing.
You're allowed to blame people for deliberate self-sabotage, like insisting on doing pointless "remakes/demakes" of the game instead of just finishing it.

If your "new, remade engine" is supposed to make everything easier to add and improve the speed of content - but you've been working on it longer than you spent on the original pre-gutted game and still haven't caught up to where you threw everything away and started over, it's safe to say it's a complete and utter failure.

You don't need time "rendering and drawing" when you have the assets already, you just need to get over yourself and put them back in the game.

e: it's been three years since he removed most of the game's content. It's still not back.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
how is this a bug?
take a look at the top. see where it says [incest] in the tags
I'm not the original poster but based on the screenshot she refers to the MC as sis is what the issue is when it should be bro. Been a long time since I played it so not sure if you put the family relations in. Not a bug but a typo in some form maybe?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I'm not the original poster but based on the screenshot she refers to the MC as sis is what the issue is when it should be bro. Been a long time since I played it so not sure if you put the family relations in. Not a bug but a typo in some form maybe?
Oh, you are right. i see it now.

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Incorrect. Clearly stated that this is your sister.

the error reported is that the sister is speaking and that she is addressing the sister
Снимок экрана 2024-05-31 183459.png There really is a mistake there. Most likely there is a file introducing incest into the game. Here's the same scene, instead of Sis, Kelly.

Deloran12

Apr 4, 2020
I have an error code. It´s possible the third item from the demon hunters

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 81, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 83, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 85, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 196, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 204, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 205, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 205, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Items' object has no attribute 'str_bar'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_screens/main_interface/quests.rpyc", line 46, in script
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Videos\DL\Lust_and_Power-0.66-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 81, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 83, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 85, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 196, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 204, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 205, in execute
  File "game/_screens/main_interface/quests.rpy", line 205, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Items' object has no attribute 'str_bar'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.23102801+nightly
Lust and Power 0.66
Fri May 31 17:01:23 2024

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
error screen when killing plants to loot crystals.. i think the crystals are lacking something.. if i click ignore and go into inv the crystal is just marked with a blank inv space with a 1 under it
1717257167684.png

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes