Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
It seems this will be the Last Build I'll be able to post for this game. I'm unsure why he banned me when I've never even posted anything on his Community Tab or messaged him at all. Truly what a shame, since I had recently switched from a $15 to a $25 Patron just for the Archive. Unfortunately there is no way for me to contact him.
its called a digital signature, and he seems to have done this before for higher tier patrons... we had a source for backer versions before who upped his pledge for similar reasons and promptly got slapped with a ban by the dev then as well.
In simple terms he's using a unique ID code for each individual higher tier patron download, and thus knows exactly who leaks his product to sites like this one.

lilala

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone have the file version 1.2b before the intro was change or anywhere I can get it from?
thanks

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
when trying to see the stats in the game i get a gray page that says An exception has occured then says

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 223, in execute
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 223, in execute
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 269, in execute
NameError: name 'v_lis_story' is not defined

-

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 1.4.a

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
when trying to see the stats in the game i get a gray page that says An exception has occured then says

While running game code:
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 269, in execute

File "<screen language>", line 269, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 1.4.a
You're using DS.Mod cheat mode aren't you? And if I'm not mistaken, you're using the game version 1.4a.

DS.Mod has been updated to support v1.5 of the game, and cos the game internal workings (i.e. variable names) changed a lot between v1.4 and v1.5, the mod won't work on version other than v1.5. You can either update the game to v1.5, or remove the cheat mod.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
You're using DS.Mod cheat mode aren't you? And if I'm not mistaken, you're using the game version 1.4a.

DS.Mod has been updated to support v1.5 of the game, and cos the game internal workings (i.e. variable names) changed a lot between v1.4 and v1.5, the mod won't work on version other than v1.5. You can either update the game to v1.5, or remove the cheat mod.
got it ill try that thnaks

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
its called a digital signature, and he seems to have done this before for higher tier patrons... we had a source for backer versions before who upped his pledge for similar reasons and promptly got slapped with a ban by the dev then as well.
In simple terms he's using a unique ID code for each individual higher tier patron download, and thus knows exactly who leaks his product to sites like this one.
What is most interesting is that he silently follows this thread.
EDIT: By he I mean the dev.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lust and Power v1.5
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: [groo123]

Yuzin Suzuki

May 12, 2018
I get this after trying to go to stats while DS Mod is installed, I am using 1.5 the newest version of the game so I am confused on why it isn't working. Is it just the mod that is broken?

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1400, in script
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 237, in execute
NameError: name 'v_jess_met' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1400, in script
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
self.update()
File "D:\Games\Hgamess\gg\Megafolder\New folder (2)\Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1a_Lust_and_Power-1.5.rpy", line 237, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 237, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_jess_met' is not defined

Reactions: MaxVaron

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Not so silently, in fact. ) When we tried to talk to the people here, nobody wanted to talk. They think we are fake.

By we I mean the devs. :D
Well not much use of "talking" if hedge is gonna ban anyone who posts stuff here. And I can't help but wonder do you guys even care what is said here, since most of the people here don't pay for the game.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
the fact that they're such douche bags, and waste gods know how much time trying to tell people they cant cheat is why Ive never backed this one... which is sad cause the game itself is pretty damned worthy

Reactions: puller123

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

We finally finished the update! Here are the download links:
PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

- Added two new scenes with random women that you meet during your raids (the content was chosen by a patrons’ poll). Now they thank you for saving them with two more ways than just a blowjob.

- Now the exterior of the houses that you break into during your raids doesn’t look the same each time. Now each time you approach the house, the new illustration is constructed of 44 separate pieces of art (some of them you can see only after you’ve found the police station).

- The interior of the houses also looks different now each time you enter. We created 35 separate images to construct the new illustration for each time you enter the house.

- Now you don’t have to go to bed at 23:00 anymore, and you can do anything you want in your house during the nighttime. 6 house locations were recolored for the night.

- Added one more creature – a Macabre. You can meet Macabres if you try to leave the house at night.

- Added one Emma scene. You can see the scene if you visit Emma’s room at night.

- Added one Kelly scene. You can see the scene if you visit Kelly’s room at night.

- Added silhouettes of the elements on the interface panel in the right part of the screen. Now when you start the game, the panel doesn’t look empty during the intro

- Added one animated illustration for the intro. You can see it when the player gets the dark power from the ancestor during the intro.

- Changed the sizes of all information screens like inventory screens, the dark book screen, the screen of progress with female characters, the skills screen, the hints screen. Now they are smaller and they don’t obscure the info panel on the right part of the screen.

- Changed the interfaces of the player’s inventory, the player’s room inventory, the kitchen inventory, and the interface for trading with Cherry:

a) More cells for the items were added to support future needs of the game.

b) The inventories of the room and the kitchen now have some art.

c) The main player’s inventory now has two separate sections – the equipment (that doesn’t have any weight for game purposes) and the items that have weight.

- The interface with items in all locations was replaced with hotspots instead of highlighted areas (that was necessary for the future needs of the game)

- Now the image of the player doesn’t disappear when you enter the areas with clickable parts.

- We replaced the quest log with the icon of your Inner Voice. We also added some scenes with the Inner Voice giving you some hints about the quests. Now your can hear some advice from your Inner Voice instead of reading it in your Quest Log.

- We remade the potions system:

a) The potions don’t have weight anymore.

b) Now you always have your potions with you and can’t leave them at home. They become a constant part of your equipment.

c) Now the potions have consistent effects. For example, the health potion gives you 5 health points and the energy potion gives you 5 energy points no matter what level of potion making skill you have.

d) Now the potion making skill level increases your chance to create more potions from one brewing.

- New options for the bed in your room:

a) You can sleep until you restore your health completely (available when you don’t have your health bar full)

b) You can sleep until you restore your energy completely (available when you don’t have your energy bar full)

c) You can sleep until the next morning (available at anytime except 8:00)

- Now when you steal Jess’s clothes, you can see the animation of them flying from her towards you.

- Now you get more experience points when you defeat the higher level demons (3 points for the demon in a yellow shirt, 4 points for the demon in black shirt)

- Now when you try to break in Cherry’s house for the first time, the battle with her door doesn’t happen automatically, but manually (like the battles with other normal doors)

- Fixed bug when the poison reduces your health to zero, but you don’t die for 1 extra turn. Now you die the moment when your health becomes zero.

- Fixed bug with the logo of the game in the lower right corner of the screen. In previous versions it disappeared when the text was displayed on the screen. Now you can see the logo constantly and it doesn’t disappear.

- Fixed bug when the door of the Demonhunters’ club attacked you and you didn’t get any damage. Now you get damage.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes