Maycroft

Aug 18, 2017
Well, I'm actually surprised the author still has so many patrons. The game stagnates, instead of adding new content he keeps rewriting the existing once, and the "development" process is slower then my crippling depression. The idea and art are great though, but do not expect much.

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
The v.21 seems to be total crap. I used an old savegame and in the battle against this bitch who steals your goods when you go home I can't use dark theft anymore it will crash. And then the still remaining bug that you can't get the last unlock in the shower on mum. The same goes for the clever girl in the basement love and submission on over 100% but no last unlock. That sucks.

Pialnat

Sep 5, 2018
I have a problem, what do I do?:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'enemy_attack'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "kitchen.rpyc", line 197, in script call
File "battle_jess.rpyc", line 91, in script
File "C:\Users\PLF\Desktop\Lust\Puissance\Lust_and_Power-0.21-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\PLF\Desktop\Lust\Puissance\Lust_and_Power-0.21-market\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Lust and Power 0.21
Sun May 26 23:31:08 2019

Reactions: JDM100

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
The v.21 seems to be total crap. I used an old savegame and in the battle against this bitch who steals your goods when you go home I can't use dark theft anymore it will crash. And then the still remaining bug that you can't get the last unlock in the shower on mum. The same goes for the clever girl in the basement love and submission on over 100% but no last unlock. That sucks.
Yes, my spells do exactly 0 damage because they are well over level 5. Apparently, if they are of a too high level they do zero damage. And even though Lisa is at my house, if I visit her hideout her dialogue starts and the game crashes. All due to old savegames.

benjiyac

Mar 9, 2018
I get this when I try to lunch : ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Game development\\Lust and Power v.1.2.b/game/z_l_balance.rpy', 1524471497, 24) is defined twice, at game/lis/z/z_l_balance.rpy:1 and game/z_l_balance.rpy:1.
any idea how to fix it ?

T J5020

Jun 18, 2018
Had the same problem. I used Dark Theft without using Stun Charm and I didn't get the error.
Hi TaamTaam thanks for the reply your steps worked for me, just have to not use the stun effect in fighting the character and not use the Look option in the interactions.

Thanks again.

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
I have a problem, what do I do?:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "battle_jess.rpyc", line 91, in script
File "C:\Users\PLF\Desktop\Lust\Puissance\Lust_and_Power-0.21-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\PLF\Desktop\Lust\Puissance\Lust_and_Power-0.21-market\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Lust and Power 0.21
Sun May 26 23:31:08 2019
In the file battle_jess incorrect label name. Extract attached archive in the game named directory and error was corrected.

Dickhead1127

Oct 12, 2017
Yes and it can be used with v1.1a, but for now if you get the cheat problem just press z and close the cheat menu
I installed mod fine and game works as it did. I see notation at top of game screen advising press "z" in bedroom inventory but nothing appears nor happens??

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's masturbate event. For text in the script this event unlock if you have 14 Emma corruption points.
I have 14 points, no dice. Must be a bug, people have been asking about this for ages. Is there a value I can edit to get it correct?

Saan01

May 31, 2018
you should try increasing main story contents because there are many games available with this contents , and also the updating process takes long so maybe it will be better that you add contents like fighting with demon queen or more adventure with other girls. add some side stories .
and sorry for my English.

Reactions: Kalrotix

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Agree V.21 is a mess. Cant fight Jess with0ut game crash, Error after error. All the limits dev placed on how many turns you have to wait to use a skill are insufferable and slow down gameplay and progress in a very enjoyable but very grindy game.
I started a new clean copy of the game thinking it was the ic mods or the DS Sama mod that had broken the game. Was not looking forward to a replay from scratch of a very grindy game, but was not me, was the developer that broke it, not me.
If it weren't for the mods that made the game playable I would have quit this a long time ago. Developer has just made an unplayable mess out of a wonderful but grindy game.
Damn shame to screw up your own work like that.
Will be a long time before I bother with playing this again until it is fixed.
RED
EDIT: The Battle_Jess file a couple posts above from Kwasimodo fixed it enough to make it playable again from an April save. Still got error messages, but a big thank you to Kwasimodo for the patch that made this workable again.
RED

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2019
Hey, pls u are a modder, I need help on how to install mod files into adult game in android. I have lust and power but don't know how to install the mod into it. (P.s I don't use p.c or m.c but android phone. Thank you
A video on the instructions will be great.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Hey, pls u are a modder, I need help on how to install mod files into adult game in android. I have lust and power but don't know how to install the mod into it. (P.s I don't use p.c or m.c but android phone. Thank you
A video on the instructions will be great.
Sorry, don't mod these games except renpy console and some save edits. I've never put any of these games on my phone, I use it at and for work.
Use the search engine, they usually explain that for android when someone takes it on, just doesn't seem to be as much interest.
RED

Feb 10, 2019
Sorry, don't mod these games except renpy console and some save edits. I've never put any of these games on my phone, I use it at and for work.
Use the search engine, they usually explain that for android when someone takes it on, just doesn't seem to be as much interest.
RED
Thank you for your time, okay I will try it too.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Hey, I'm very new to this game and I love it. But I'm having problems with Jessica especially. Right now I'm at 9 Submission and 3 out of 7 Corruption. But whenever I try to take one of her clothes I get an error (without the ability to IGNORE), doesn't matter if I stun her first or not. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so can you help me?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes