Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
I did not even finish the very first battle. AGES without getting anywhere - I am out.
Adding cooldowns AND nerfing the shield leads to unbalanced fights that are all a guaranteed loss for us except for the very first one of the day when our levels are full.
A typical fight, even against the lowest kind of demon, goes as such:
You have twice the HP of the demon. You feel confident about the issue.
You hit. Demon takes 2 HP damage. You feel even more confident.
You cast your spell. Demon blocks: zero damage for him PLUS he gains energy.
You generate energy bc you're at zero. Demon kneels and regenerates 3 HP.
You cast again. Demon blocks again then kicks with his fist/foot, USING NO ENERGY in the process. You lose 2 HP.
You generate energy bc you're at zero. Demon casts and hits for 5 HP. You feel like Heck wtf. By then you and him have the same HP.
Rinse and repeat, after another 40 minutes of "fight" with you having to regenerate energy half of the time while Demon hits (spell or kick) each time or kneels and regenerates more HP than what you damage him, you see your HP bar going to zero while you can't do anything to refill it, bc unlike the Demon you have zero way to regenerate HP.
You're dead. You curse the dev. You leave/erase the game or you load your save, hoping that the tenth attempt of the same fight will end better than the first nine.

kavaman

Dec 25, 2018
Made a quick fix for Lisa's dancing scene not working on the submission route. It was checking for high love level instead of high submission level. So, if you're on submission route, it's possible to get her last corruption level completed. Also, made a work around / fix for when you strip Lisa completely naked with the assistance of the grab spell and order her to kneel. It would crash every time in that case. So, at least her naked kneel can be seen.

It's not highly tested in every possible scenario because, well, it's not my program. But better than not working at all.

Extract the archive in folder "game". Retain the folder structure in the archive or Ren'Py will complain and crash. It's just two files. Should be folders "game\lis\z".

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Also, whenever Emma try to talk about my relationship with both her and Kelly in the middle of the conversation im suddenly back to the Start Screen

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Need some help Unlocking the Final Notch with Lisa after Touch, The Notches while Sitting on the Couch with Kelly and Emma, and Emma's Final Notch in the Shower. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
You're dead. You curse the dev. You leave/erase the game or you load your save, hoping that the tenth attempt of the same fight will end better than the first nine.
...or you use cheat codes to give yourself maximum health and energy of astronomical proportions and never worry about them again.

Reactions: Bubbaray1962

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
tip for the fight MAX STUN ASAP, well, you dont really need to max it, but getting to 3 turns does ALOT of diference. also, buff the basic dmg spell until it does 2 dmg. and finally, focus on recovery.

EVERY FIGHT will go like this, dmg until stun becomes avaliable, stun, then recovery and keep damaging and recovering energy, whenever the enemy leaves stun, stun them again. you will never be damaged again... until you fight the asshole chick, right now, you really cant do much besides getting hit in the first turn...

Reactions: hikalulu

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
Made a quick fix for Lisa's dancing scene not working on the submission route. It was checking for high love level instead of high submission level. So, if you're on submission route, it's possible to get her last corruption level completed. Also, made a work around / fix for when you strip Lisa completely naked with the assistance of the grab spell and order her to kneel. It would crash every time in that case. So, at least her naked kneel can be seen.

It's not highly tested in every possible scenario because, well, it's not my program. But better than not working at all.

Extract the archive in folder "game". Retain the folder structure in the archive or Ren'Py will complain and crash. It's just two files. Should be folders "game\lis\z".
Thanks for the fix. I have one scene locked with Lisa, did you manage to get the last one?

kavaman

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for the fix. I have one scene locked with Lisa, did you manage to get the last one?
Yeah, I have all of Lisa's scenes unlocked that are currently implemented in the game. In the current release, it's not possible to complete (9 of 9) on the "submission" path without a patch. I think it's possible to complete all of Lisa's currently implemented corruption on the "love/romance" path because the code appears to be correct in that case. But I haven't gone through the love path with Lisa myself to verify all actions. Having her dance gives you one corruption point. The current release is checking the wrong variable for submissive Dance. So, no matter how high you get Lisa's submission, she will never dance and stay in a rejection loop. I'm sure the dev will fix it eventually, but I decided to do it myself rather than wait.

Be that as it may, in order to get all corruption on Lisa in submission, the level has to be pretty high like somewhere above 60 at least.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, what do i need to do to talk with both of them about our relationships? There is no option for that no matter how many times they are watching tv together.

kavaman

Dec 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, what do i need to do to talk with both of them about our relationships? There is no option for that no matter how many times they are watching tv together.
You have to get both Emma and Kelly to full corruption. While you're doing that you have to enter the TV room when Kelly is there alone and have her strip and dance something like 5 times. Emma will keep walking in on you, and you can warn Kelly or not. If you let Emma catch Kelly undressed, you'll have the option to confess the full truth about what's going on or let Kelly take the blame. If you confess too early without full corruption, I think Emma will end the game. You may also have to have Emma undress and dance in the TV room at least a few times as well. Not sure about that but I do it anyways to make sure.

Once corruption is complete and they've stripped enough in the TV room, you can let Emma catch Kelly undressed and then confess. You'll lose some love or submission points but it'll not end the game. Then, visit Emma in her room later, and she'll have a conversation about Kelly. After that, when you enter the TV room with both Emma and Kelly, the option to have them strip and dance together will be unlocked.

Reactions: h4xoor

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
You have to get both Emma and Kelly to full corruption. While you're doing that you have to enter the TV room when Kelly is there alone and have her strip and dance something like 5 times. Emma will keep walking in on you, and you can warn Kelly or not. If you let Emma catch Kelly undressed, you'll have the option to confess the full truth about what's going on or let Kelly take the blame. If you confess too early without full corruption, I think Emma will end the game. You may also have to have Emma undress and dance in the TV room at least a few times as well. Not sure about that but I do it anyways to make sure.

Once corruption is complete and they've stripped enough in the TV room, you can let Emma catch Kelly undressed and then confess. You'll lose some love or submission points but it'll not end the game. Then, visit Emma in her room later, and she'll have a conversation about Kelly. After that, when you enter the TV room with both Emma and Kelly, the option to have them strip and dance together will be unlocked.
Thanks mate. I hope in the next update i wont be forced to use the cheatmod in order to avoid errors with Emma in the kitchen with her masturbating scenes. I know i dont have to use any of the cheat features, but still, its annoying to cluster the ui with those additional stuff.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
incest mod is outdated and provides an error when starting the game
When will it be updated?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes