EtPerMun

Sep 24, 2017
How do I get to the witch? Posts in here say the police demon will give info on that to you as a quest reward, but he currently demands I learn how to make potions. Which, according to other posts, I learn from the witch. Which I can find by doing quests for the police demon. So I'm kinda stuck.

bouboy

Aug 4, 2020
does anyone have a walkthrough? I'm stuck and just got 4 locations unlocked: the hunter place, the hide out, the streets and the house. how to continue?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How do I get to the witch? Posts in here say the police demon will give info on that to you as a quest reward, but he currently demands I learn how to make potions. Which, according to other posts, I learn from the witch. Which I can find by doing quests for the police demon. So I'm kinda stuck.
U need to talk with Lisa

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I can't interact with her, meaning I can't gift her either. I simply do not have access to the talk/gift menu, because she is either asleep, or shoos me out before I get to the buttons.
No option to interact when she is studying too ??

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a question but did not know how to search for it. I know how to do searches, just not how to word this in the search.
In the game, it says, "Don't try to increase love and submission in one character. This won't make sense." Is it possible to increase love to 100% and then slowly increase submission? I have been doing just that but the game says not to do it. Soooo,
is it possible to get both Love and Submission to 100% ?
That is my question. Also, Does anything bad happen if you do get both Love and Submission to 100% ?

3.00 star(s) 82 Votes