2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offence I thought the game had promise enough that I was starting to retype the Incest patch to make more sence English wise. just stuff like "please take a seat" instead of the normal "please take a sit".
but with the Aunt in the shower I just had to stop both rewrite and playing.
the Renders are good, the girls are good, the story diffrent. its just that bloody stupid dick of his.
first off its seems each time you see it it's got bigger, if thats not stupid enough the only thing that could swallow any of it now would be a snake or the lizard women from "V" you would need a dislocatable jaw to get even a third of that in.
then in the description you give the impression aunty is swallowing half of it. where the picture has her struggling with just the head. Layne only got half of it in her cunt on the plane which was hard enough to believe then.
so it's doubtfull any woman could take it all at the size it seems now.
especially if it got bigger than that in later sceanes.
come on for fucks sake I don't know about most men but if I was some kind of god my dick would be just big enough to go balls deep in every pussy and not to dificult to deepthroated withought causeing a dislocated jaw every time.
Other wise whats the fucking point of having a dick you can only ever use a third off unless you fuck a proper Cow you know the grass munching kind.
I wish you all the best with this game and I know this is not the only game with a stupidly large cock.
But personaly I have just had enough of playing these stupid giant cocks in games.
If in your next game the MC's dick is more of a sensible size I would be happy to try playing it.
all the best but i'm out.
This site really needs a giant dick tag.

Just sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: JanisL

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Game seems promising, I hope sisters are virgins. (at least youngest one, I just can't get enough of virgin sisters :D) Dave is a bit annoying, I hope we can get rid of him very soon and in very painful (for him) way. And as some said MC's dick is a little bit too big, maybe Celine (don't know if I remembered correctly) can tone it down a little bit? Story is interesting, wonder what kind of powers will MC have.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
With that first sex scene I'm out. To get the info that your stepdad is mind controlling your mother you also have to watch them have sex...oh yeah and essentially rape her as she's been mind controlled with no options...fuck right off.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
The girls are a little scary, their faces are distorted. There are a lot of joints listed.
In General, not particularly impressed with the game.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Author didn't post on patreon for over 6 months, I think that the game should be tagged as "abandoned".

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes