3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

LAOWANG92

Mar 30, 2023
I am a player from across the ocean and I really like this game. I hope you will see what happens to Echoes of Desire S2, and stop making stomach-churning endings in this game, and stop making magical science fiction. Your script writing is nightmare shit. Can't you learn the ending and perfect plot of Dream of Desire and Sisters' Desire? Can't you just let Evelin be the first heroine? Can't we have a classic harem family ending with pure love and happy reunion? I don’t know why you are so self-righteous。
I wonder if fans and creators of this game will see it? But I know people didn't like your studio's self-righteous weird ending. The plot of "Sisters of Desire" is so good, can't we learn from their plot and create a classic harem ending?why????:cry::unsure::unsure:o_Oo_O

LAOWANG92

Mar 30, 2023
Can't we design the protagonist's character based on Away from Home and Dream of Desire? Does it make sense that there are so many female characters but few of them have stories? Wouldn’t it be okay to focus the story on all the roommates living in the house? I don't understand you guys

• Angry
Reactions: Tir.Toran

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi! Lust Bound v0.3.5 is now live for all 24$ and above Patrons!

Like you may have noticed, we are no longer calling new releases "Episodes" to avoid the life long question: "Do I need to download the previous episode?". We are giving new releases a version number from now on to help us release content sooner if the whole episode is not completed.

It’s time to get some answers!
Everyone on the island seems to have some beef with V Enterprise.
Everyone thinks you and Naomi had a hand in Roger's death.
Will interrogating Naomi bring you any closer to the truth?
Welcome back to Lust Bound!
Episode 4 part 1 brings you more choice and more ability to play your way.
But be careful. With great power comes... well you know the rest.
The women in your life are watching you carefully and some of your choices are starting to come home to roost.
Can you navigate the storm of intrigue, murder and romance in store?
Come back to Red Reef, and find out!

Release notes for v0.3.5:

Renders - 1060+
Animations - 22

Bonus Content:
Renders - 160
Animations - 4
Gallery - 4 pages

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I am a player from across the ocean and I really like this game. I hope you will see what happens to Echoes of Desire S2, and stop making stomach-churning endings in this game, and stop making magical science fiction. Your script writing is nightmare shit. Can't you learn the ending and perfect plot of Dream of Desire and Sisters' Desire? Can't you just let Evelin be the first heroine? Can't we have a classic harem family ending with pure love and happy reunion? I don’t know why you are so self-righteous。
I wonder if fans and creators of this game will see it? But I know people didn't like your studio's self-righteous weird ending. The plot of "Sisters of Desire" is so good, can't we learn from their plot and create a classic harem ending?why????:cry::unsure::unsure:o_Oo_O
Can't we design the protagonist's character based on Away from Home and Dream of Desire? Does it make sense that there are so many female characters but few of them have stories? Wouldn’t it be okay to focus the story on all the roommates living in the house? I don't understand you guys
Because its Inceton, they're known for churning out bullshit.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Then stop playing and move on :rolleyes:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Bound [v0.3.5] [Inceton Games]

NOTE: Bonus Code = tutorials

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

NOTE: I've updated now to a smaller version, I figured out what the issue was, now it is only 500MB, enjoy :whistle:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New version not wanna work on Joiplay..
Because you don't have the newest plugin, or Joiplay doesn't have the latest plugin yet to support the Ren'Py version used, since it is using 8.3.2.24090902 which is a Nightly build.

Reactions: Cyber

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Just to let you know the game turned into a Sandbox. It also has locked scenes atm. So if you want the sister you can only view her content and not the moms.

Sandbox is only good if there are repeatable sex scenes if not just do VN.

Last edited:

Govram

Oct 6, 2019
When I attempt to write a review it fails with the message as below. Have been trying few times since yesterday but the same error repeats for this game/thread only. I mean for testing I did attempted for other games and it works very well and so far, I have written many reviews successfully.
I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft edge; but the same problem. Any help

1728102936468.png

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When I attempt to write a review it fails with the message as below. Have been trying few times since yesterday but the same error repeats for this game/thread only. I mean for testing I did attempted for other games and it works very well and so far, I have written many reviews successfully.
I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft edge; but the same problem. Any help

View attachment 4100753
If you want more information read this post here and then read a few more posts about why you can no longer leave reviews and their games don't get promoted, well some do and some don't.

Jul 31, 2022
Nice follow up ... for just two months pause. I personally don't need all this turorial stuff because this makes the whole story unnecessarily much more complicated to play. But let's see what comes next (I hope before this christmas). And please this time with some sex scenes with Haley-Kaley-Naomie, okay?.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I think the personality system is cool with the stats, but I wished they didn't turn it into a mini sandbox. I liked when it was just a visual novel. Also hope the sandbox doesn't block too many scenes like the choice between the sister and mom, because I want them both. Overall this update has me worried about the future of the game, hopefully it turns out well.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes