Jul 26, 2023
Lust Bound [v0.3.5] [Inceton Games]

NOTE: Bonus Code = tutorials

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Hey SonsOfLiberty, I don't know if it was just me, but I was using compressed and it was fine till I hit the sandbox. Then it started glitching/flashing and throwing an error every time I clicked a door. I could hit ignore, but it just sent me back to the previous room. I downloaded the full version and used the same save and had no problem. Just thought I'd let you know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheGuyverOne

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey SonsOfLiberty, I don't know if it was just me, but I was using compressed and it was fine till I hit the sandbox. Then it started glitching/flashing and throwing an error every time I clicked a door. I could hit ignore, but it just sent me back to the previous room. I downloaded the full version and used the same save and had no problem. Just thought I'd let you know.

using old saves, i presume?
if so, try fresh start.

it isnt related to compressed/uncompressed versions...

Reactions: Twistty

Govram

Oct 6, 2019
What were your thoughts on it out of interest? Just coz we can't post proper reviews doesn't mean you can't put it in the chat for others to get an idea on what the game's like.
Well, you are right of course I can very well write here and here it is . . . .
Only thing is that not able to give rating ✨

Lust Bound [Ep. 3] [Inceton Games]
Pros
  • A nice/interesting story emphasizing incest & polyamorous.
  • Some of the image renders are very nice but not all.
  • Excellent quality of animations.
  • Numerous models and all are fairly good and various.
  • Playability, performance and grammar are all just OK no issue

Cons
  • Incest approach with mom was screwed up not much of reluctance to give-up the morality.
  • Couple of spell errors.
  • Lack of genuine or more of casual for sexuality; this degrades the effectiveness very much.
  • Lack of seductiveness in sexual approach.
  • Lack of clue for relationship; though the option is given to select/define by the player. For example, what is the relationship of Anna to MC is not clear.
  • Sound: No comments; as the sound (as well the AI voice narrator) stopped working halfway which I am not sure whether is it my pc problem or the game problem.

Story is really interesting/entertaining, making me more curious for next release.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
using old saves, i presume?
if so, try fresh start.

it isnt related to compressed/uncompressed versions...
I used a previous save on compressed and played for quite some time until it hit the sandbox.
I then used the exact same save on uncompressed and played till the end without any problems.

So I don't know what the problem was and just thought I'd let him know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I used a previous save on compressed and played for quite some time until it hit the sandbox.
I then used the exact same save on uncompressed and played till the end without any problems.

So I don't know what the problem was and just thought I'd let him know.
strange enough...compressing shouldnt cause similar errors in my experience.
unless it is somehow related to some lost transparency layers.
gonna check it later more thoroughly...

edit:
they have changed code and updated its renpy version - yet that should affect uncompressed version as well

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
strange enough...compressing shouldnt cause similar errors in my experience.
unless it is somehow related to some lost transparency layers.
gonna check it later more thoroghly...
Yeah it puzzled me too. There is clearly something different in the 2 versions (the 2 I have anyway). I couldn't work it out, but tbh I didn't look into deeply and I certainly don't have the experience of others like yourself & SoL. I thought I should just mention it in case he'd come across it before, or someone else gets a similar error. :)

Reactions: Abhai

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I'll check here in a bit; I think it's a Ren'Py version build error (think was built with the wrong version) on my end, will test and should be fixed in a bit.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah it puzzled me too. There is clearly something different in the 2 versions (the 2 I have anyway). I couldn't work it out, but tbh I didn't look into deeply and I certainly don't have the experience of others like yourself & SoL. I thought I should just mention it in case he'd come across it before, or someone else gets a similar error. :)
I'll check here in a bit; I think it's a Ren'Py version build error (think was built with the wrong version) on my end, will test and should be fixed in a bit.
it seems to be related to "focus_mask True" command - aka to transparent/nontranspoarent png mask images for some map locations (house in this case).

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it seems to be related to "focus_mask True" command - aka to transparent/nontranspoarent png mask images for some map locations (house in this case).
Yeah, seems like that is the case, for now, I'm only able to cut in half, and I've ignored the PNGs for the time being, will mess with it when I get more time later today. I've added back mirrors and will add more when I get back.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
this is one of their better games in a while, could do without sandbox though. it's kinda misleading, as most sandboxes allow to see all content after grinding. I'm not a fan of sandboxes where you can make a choice by entering a room

Oneeye1

Nov 23, 2021
Inceton REALLY needs to stop doing this, they do it every time.
I have no idea who's she supposed to be, a sister, mother, aunt?

Edit: Second picture (from the 3rd scene after).
Okay, seems like she's either Mom or Stepmom (I'll go with the second)
But I hate having to skip 3 scenes to find context to what role she's supposed to be, I'm not a Genie.

Edit 2: I was hoping I could use Step-Mom (since I hate mom stuff in AVNs)
But with Anastasia clearly being the Aunt, and the Twins being MC's cousins, I can't use that.
"Step-Nephew" or "Step-Cousin" are 1 character above what I'd need.
So instead of hot stepmother I'll be locked with a mom I won't EVER get close to.
Plus I'll have to go back a LOT just to change the first relationship....... UGH Inceton :FacePalm:...
View attachment 3320491 View attachment 3320590
exactly who the hell is suppose to know who's who? just started and its asking me who a person is to me and i dont even have a picture. real dumb to be honest. not sure why someone who do this...

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes