4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
If I read properly the thread, there was a 3some on the Alpha version that is no more reachable (via prereq) on the Final Version (WTF)

I have to say that I very disappointed by this game BECAUSE it has an enormous potential !!
The drawing/pictures/renders (I don't know how to call them) are sublime. The characters are interesting, the plot not that bad.
To have all this and end up with this...
I DON'T CARE how much time it takes to make the update.
The sex scenes are nice and appealing but not enough build: only 3 or 4 pictures, 1 to 3 poses. The use of the zoom is interesting, but it's more of a gimmick, in my opinion.

In the C4 final version your choices doesn't matter a lot (no 3some !!!). Tom invites you, dress you up and... nothing ? Really?! EDIT: WT MOD BUG !!
This update is not on a finished state and I understand the personal troubles encounter by the Dev.

I keep faith though ! :)

I hope It will be fixed at the very least on the C5 update in october.
STAND BY MODE ACTIVATED ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Waaaait, where does BonniexAlice_photos happen? What goes on there?
They just kiss. Only one picture. My bad. I mistook with the foolowing scene. In the photoes scene they take photoes of Alice for the dating app. 2 photoes possible.

If I read properly the thread, there was a 3some on the Alpha version that is no more reachable (via prereq) on the Final Version (WTF)
The 3some is present and very easy reachable. Did you use Walkthrough mod? Because there is a bug in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulrek

free_hk

May 20, 2020
That is a scene where MC dominates some guy in that dating app. So I guess some dominating answers while registrating in that app could work. But I didn't tried it. Just saw the scene in the opened gallery.
Based on what I gathered from UnRen, you need to not befriend Bonnie so she doesn't come over to "study". That gives you time for an extra BMB session.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
They just kiss. Only one picture.

The 3some is present and very easy reachable. Did you use Walkthrough mod? Because there is a bug in it.
Thanks a lot. Indeed I used the WT mod. Bummer.
But if the 3some is just 1 picture it does change my overall opinion: way too light.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks a lot. Indeed I used the WT mod. Bummer.
But if the 3some is just 1 picture it does change my overall opinion: way too light.
No, there are at least 4 arts in the 3some scene. One picture - that is for other scene. And I've already corrected that post. There was a little misunderstanding there.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
No, there are at least 4 arts in the 3some scene. One picture - that is for other scene. And I've already corrected that post. There was a little misunderstanding there.
So I must be dumb because I tried several saves and even restart from scratch. Befriend and kiss Bonnie but no 3some at the party.
Can you tell us what are the prereqs to achieve the 3some ? Please ?

free_hk

May 20, 2020
So I must be dumb because I tried several saves and even restart from scratch. Befriend and kiss Bonnie but no 3some at the party.
Can you tell us what are the prereqs to achieve the 3some ? Please ?
* You must suggest joining the girl (later revealed to be Bonnie) when Tom sends you the photo of him getting the blowjob.
* You must have sex with Tom in the university archives room.
* You must kiss Bonnie when she comes over to "study".
* You need to apply the bug fix using UnRen (see previous posts).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sadly the script's still a mess in this "final" version with multiple branching issues

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
* You must suggest joining the girl (later revealed to be Bonnie) when Tom sends you the photo of him getting the blowjob.
* You must have sex with Tom in the university archives room.
* You must kiss Bonnie when she comes over to "study".
* You need to apply the bug fix using UnRen (see previous posts).
I've Checked everything except for the last one. I'm on linux. Can anyone help me on how to use enren on linux ?

free_hk

May 20, 2020
I've Checked everything except for the last one. I'm on linux. Can anyone help me on how to use enren on linux ?
UnRen is a Windows-only program, but it's really just a repackaging of several Python scripts, so you can just download and run those scripts directly. Here's the one you need:

zOrg5

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone help me on how to use enren on linux ?
Find "UnRen.command" file inside "UnRen v<You version>" folder.
Run it in terminal:
> ./UnRen.command

You'll see the following:
"...
Please drag + drop the game you are wanting to modify into the terminal."

You can drag'n'drop the folder containing the "game" folder into your terminal, or just print the path (e.g. /home/yourhumbleusername/Downloads/LC-C4_FINAL-pc).
After that you'll see the menu. You're good now.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Very hot--I got everything thanks to the gallery unlocker. Lei's added to the party scene, but no erotic/sex scenes with her? Is that currently all with the gallery basically consisting of 100% Alice, rest Darren, Sophie, Bonnie, Moore and Tom?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Where can you get the gallery unlocker, looking at the above to get threesome scene, but looks like way too much bother for a few pictures.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes