4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

KirYn

Feb 2, 2022
Are there any more scenes with Marco and Alice or even Tom and Alice in this update? Prefer Marco over Tom as Tom seems like something of a dud fuckboy so far.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
better than our red strings... :-(
little bit confused. how can you compare updates of ors with this one? eva kiss is regular updater. her updates have lot of material and paths. lust campus needs much more time between updates and playable content time of each update is pretty short and far less complex than ors. this update of lc we were waiting since july and considering all is pretty disappointing. especially in playable time

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Sorry for my lack of english but what is male choise?
I thing you lost part sequence. That male choise. (Male protagonist: Drik whater cockatil and or nothing) I starting to thing we played a different game. If you are alright ith male chose in meanwhile meantime or watewere male choise mean to you Go head. This game it supposed to be female protagonist game not multiple protagonist with male choise included. Or I need to specifi it too you?

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Is the update worth playing? I liked the game upto Ch 4, but I know that it’s going to be rebooted soon. So, I’m not fully interested in playing the game until the reboot reaches Ch 4 or something. However, I’ll play if the update has a good story development.

Reactions: NukaCola

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Is the update worth playing? I liked the game upto Ch 4, but I know that it’s going to be rebooted soon. So, I’m not fully interested in playing the game until the reboot reaches Ch 4 or something. However, I’ll play if the update has a good story development.
I think it's worth playing. The new scenes with Chevalier reminded me that it's a pretty well-conceived game, common technical issues aside.

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
If the dev is planning on rebooting the VN with new art, I hope she puts the game on fast track mode and try to cover the entire story in a couple of updates. Some scenes in the game are very lengthy which won’t make a difference, if they are cut short. This way she can quickly get back on track and continue the story further.

I wish we could have got more of Javier’s art, but her decision to restart seems wise, as continuing with story with new art would have felt like a downgrade in quality.

Reactions: Νømad

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone else hear Azula from Last Airbender's voice when reading Lei's dialogue?

That scene especially with Tom and Lei talking to each other had a lot of sibling sexual tension vibes, particularly Lei's line about "prime cut". Too bad the dev isn't going to add any incest in the game.

Reactions: Darina and Νømad

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone else hear Azula from Last Airbender's voice when reading Lei's dialogue?

That scene especially with Tom and Lei talking to each other had a lot of sibling sexual tension vibes, particularly Lei's line about "prime cut". Too bad the dev isn't going to add any incest in the game.
Its not incest when they're STEPsiblings. ;)

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes