4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
One question, does include lesbian content too? and if not, it will include in the future?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Nice game, but am I the only one who feels this update was a bit short and disappointing? Especially after such a long wait...
If you expect an update where the size is proportional to the wait I can understand being disappointed, but overall I felt this one has a decent length.

...that's what she said.

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
Nice game, but am I the only one who feels this update was a bit short and disappointing? Especially after such a long wait...
They have a new illustrator and put a lot of their work into redoing the existing illustrations to keep the style consistent instead of having two different styles in the game.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Beautiful artwork, decent dialogue and plenty of options. I think the blonde girl is coming on too strong though. For example if I pick "no" she shouldn't try again.

What is Lei's scene at the party?

I found a bug, guy's body is invisible in this scene:

Last edited:
Reactions: sztrb

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Can anyone tell, why they released Ch.5 with the old art, if they are going to throw it away and replace with the new art?
There's longer explanations throughout this thread, but basically C5 was the last full commitment from the original creative team.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes