4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
No, it's not necessary since you will update the files in the game folder in a chronological order ( you're going from the 0.4 to 0.5 version), not from a very old version.
In that case you could have the necessity ( a change in the renpy engine just to make an example) to do it, but this is not the case. :)

As you can see I did it and it worked, I take a screenshot of the updated version it shows in the lower left part of the game starting page.
View attachment 1716728
Ah yeah I sorta did this on the last 2 updated versions on Something Unlimited, thanks chief

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am not an entitled pirate, I am a happy pirate!
Now make me happier and get me my beer bish!

Seriously though, we all be pirates here

Some of us just look better in tights is all

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
If there's a PC link to the updated version you don't need the Mac one.
Download the pc version unzip it take the game folder and drag it in the Autorun folder of the Mac version (holding the alt key) release it and when a pop up window will appear click merge and you'll have an updated version.
The path to find the Autorun folder is: right click on the game icon and click Show Package Contents (in the windows that appear)/Contents/Resources/Autorun.
Just do a backup of the older game folder (inside the autorun folder) for security and you're done. :)

P.S.Release on to the autorun folder and not on the game folder or else you will be asked to replace the file and sometimes this could lead to a broken game, if you release on the autorun you will merge the files and the update will work, I use a Mac as well so I tested this solution and it works fine.
You can post the Mac version here? When I try what you said ch5 beta don't open

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
If you're having trouble unlocking some of the scenes from the gallery and don't have the patience to play this very short game a few more times with a little more guidance from a walkthrough or whatever, here's a quick and dirty DIY way to force them open:

1. Extract the RPA packages using unren (which is a very handy lil program you should keep around if you're into these games)

2. Rename the file game/scripts/gui/screen_scenes.rpy to something else to back it up. Or don't. Depends on how careful you wanna be.

3. Replace it with the one I attached. What it does is it makes the question "is this scene unlocked?" always receive the answer "yes". Just a single line changed.

Very simple fix that should probably work on future versions as well, but we won't know that for about another 20 years or so.

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
I just started playing this and with 200 mb I am not sure how long the experience will be just yet. But I have to say, the art is blowing me away. So good.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes