4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
so any reviews of this chapter so far ? was worth the wait ? for the ones that played #LeiBestGirl

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Before october last year, she said that chapter 5 will be released in october, we can assumed that the game already reach the point that it can be released with little bit of more developing, but here we are 6 months later, and chapter 5 alpha is released... i know the issues between the developer and the artist, but this is doesnt make senses, if this version already had the new arts in it, then i can accept that this version takes 6 months more than the actual released dates, but if this version still doesnt had any new art in it, and the revised chapter 1 still need another 3 months or more after the chapter 5 fully released, then this is BS, how the hell you need 9 month plus for revised chapter 1 and developing chapter 5 that already in the state of nearly finished... i know that patreon system doesnt make any deadline for their content creator to released their content, but if you working like this, how can you attract people to support you by become your patron when your patron leaving you one by one? We need real commitment in this project, if you really need more time to develop this game, then tell us all from the beginning, not gone for months without any news after announcing the released of chapter 5 in october, and then pop up just like that with a issues that will delayed the game for months more... You as a content creator that people pay every month, had the responsibility to make the money your patron spend for you, worth it for them.

This is not only for the redlolly, but i want all of the people who read this can be a better person, if we are working and getting paid, then we had the responsibility to do our best in the job, more money will come to us naturally, how the hell we can attract more money when people doesnt see the commitment in us?

Dec 17, 2019
Before october last year, she said that chapter 5 will be released in october, we can assumed that the game already reach the point that it can be released with little bit of more developing, but here we are 6 months later, and chapter 5 alpha is released... i know the issues between the developer and the artist, but this is doesnt make senses, if this version already had the new arts in it, then i can accept that this version takes 6 months more than the actual released dates, but if this version still doesnt had any new art in it, and the revised chapter 1 still need another 3 months or more after the chapter 5 fully released, then this is BS, how the hell you need 9 month plus for revised chapter 1 and developing chapter 5 that already in the state of nearly finished... i know that patreon system doesnt make any deadline for their content creator to released their content, but if you working like this, how can you attract people to support you by become your patron when your patron leaving you one by one? We need real commitment in this project, if you really need more time to develop this game, then tell us all from the beginning, not gone for months without any news after announcing the released of chapter 5 in october, and then pop up just like that with a issues that will delayed the game for months more... You as a content creator that people pay every month, had the responsibility to make the money your patron spend for you, worth it for them.

This is not only for the redlolly, but i want all of the people who read this can be a better person, if we are working and getting paid, then we had the responsibility to do our best in the job, more money will come to us naturally, how the hell we can attract more money when people doesnt see the commitment in us?
Yeah I'm gonna be real learning that all this waiting was for one chapter instead of changing all the art altogether plus chapter 5 is a bit tough to swallow...

Can only imagine what it must be like to be a patron.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah I'm gonna be real learning that all this waiting was for one chapter instead of changing all the art altogether plus chapter 5 is a bit tough to swallow...

Can only imagine what it must be like to be a patron.
it is hard to accept this... the fact that shes not only want remakes the art to the new one, she actually want to revised the entirety of the story, make this "New" version of the game will take much longer to reach this point... This game not even in the middle phase of the story, with 4 chapter that we got, its still on the prologue phase of the story, so why bother to revised the game from the beginning, when this game still in the prologue phase...

She needs to know that the priority of her "Remake" game right now, is to catch up as soon as possible to the progress that this game reach with the previous artist... this game doesnt had that many art in them up until now, so to remakes this game with new art is so easy, you dont need to rewrite the code at all, just replace the previous art to the new one under the same name and same format type... the previous artist only copyrighted his art, not the story and the entirety of the game itself(the story itself is quite good already, idk why she wants to changes that), so developer just need to change the art, and thats it, i dont know why she makes it like it is a big deal...

I am programmer in real life, so i know, its more difficult to change the story rather than the art, because if you changes the story, you need to change the code too, and of course it will creates many bug in the process and will takes more time to complete. But the art, its more easier, you just need to replaced the file with the new one.

6 months i think is more than enough for the new artist to redraw all of the previous art. This game used the technique of zooming and moving the one image in almost all of the scene, so this game doesnt had that many art in them.

This game not even had 1 animations in it, so it will be more faster to redraw this game, only if this game had animations in it that consist multiple image in 1 seconds, its quite normal that redrawing takes more time, but the reality they dont had any animation at all.

Sometimes ambitions and perfection can be really bad if you cant control it.

Last edited:
Reactions: loloby and dolfe67
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes